Overall Satisfaction with Agency Analytics
Agency Analytics is an Enterprise SEO Software and Marketing Dashboard which impresses clients and saves their precious time. Agency Analytics is an all-in-one marketing software and a marketing dashboard that is specifically designed for agencies. The software saves hours on client reporting every month with an easy-to-use drag and drop custom dashboard.
- It is one of the most reliable platforms with advanced services.
- Agency Analytics has great customer service support which addresses all problems that clients face on a regular basis.
- Agency Analytics has the capability of connecting with web analytical solutions.
- Easy to use functions.
- A limited customization feature on the imported data.
- Secondly, some analysis tools are limited as compared to other platforms, such as goal tracking.
- The conversion tracking from the application is a little inefficient and not up to the mark, which leaves an unfavorable impression on the user.
- The marketing channels are brought out together in one dashboard, which makes it easy to control them.
- The software has a slick and easy-to-use interface, which makes it easy for me and other users to efficiently and effectively make the most out of the software.
- Reliable support.
- There are more than 45 integrations that allow all users to connect to all marketing channels, all in one place.
- Other than this, Agency Analytics brings all the available and digital marketing options together to make companies grow and become more popular.
The software has a very professional format, which gives it an edge over other competitors. Agency Analytics also facilitates the black-link management for SEO purposes, which is again a good thing. My customers have seen the dashboard of Agency Analytics and because the depth of information is so powerful and impactful, it convinced them to hire us as their marketing team. Agency Analytics also comes up with substantial SEO and other competitive analysis solutions that make it more preferable for the end-users.
Do you think Agency Analytics delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Agency Analytics's feature set?
Did Agency Analytics live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Agency Analytics go as expected?
Would you buy Agency Analytics again?