Likelihood to Recommend
Well suited to analyze data either to make better-informed marketing decisions in the future. It's also useful to get analytics reports and track statistics on a daily/weekly basis.
SessionCam is very good to identify struggles but requires time and patience to go through each session. It allows us to move the session faster so that we can look for something in particular. Heat maps are a wonderful tool to see where the points of interest are for the user experience (UX) and to focus on different devices. If time is an issue, they do provide consultancy. In general this is a good tool that will help users to not only identify issues for improvement but to understand how the issues affect the user journey which helps when prioritizing changes or tests to put in place on the website.
- Very user-friendly and easy to understand even for those with not much knowledge
- The interface is nice looking
- Different charts are used to analyze different types of data
- We can watch recorded sessions and have the same experience as the user
- I can view sessions related to feedback left by the users using another platform
- It gives a good insight in large scale via heatmaps allowing for immediate recognition of what most users are more interested in
- The technical team is quickly available to answer any questions
- All heatmaps and sessions have a good number of filters to explore
- Pricing tiers other than free
- More easily shareable charts to members of our teams who don't have logins
- Not much else, the product is very sweet!
- It would be great if the tool had ways to quantify more specific observations
- The struggle is a new tool that will take some time to improve as it is a logarithm and it is learning itself
- The reporting facility is not very easy to understand and it might be able to provide more than what is visible
- The sessions do not record third party tools like live chat, surveys, etc
Amplitude Analytics is an easier tool to use. It requires less knowledge of SQL and as long as you have notions of data analysis and retrieving data in general. It is much more user-friendly and allows for easy and quick reporting. It can be used by different teams and therefore can be an easily shareable tool.
Return on Investment
- Positive: Quicker analysis of our important business funnels
- Positive: Decreased time asking engineering to run reports
- Positive: Easy collaboration and funnel development
- From this tool we can generate a hypothesis for A/B testing giving us the ability to gain more conversions without the risk of losing them
- It's a great tool to give evidence to facts
- Understanding the issues helps us with understanding the urgency of fixing them
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
Additional Pricing Details—
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?