Likelihood to Recommend
When you dont know how to set up a cloud server technically, (The LAMP stack or the PHP settings etc) Cloudways comes handy. You can easily modify the server settings with one click.
Less Appropriate - If you want to save costs, go for direct cloud providers. Setting up technical stuff is a one time job.
- Automatic Daily One Click Restore Backups
- Integrated CDN
- Easy & Intuitive Alternate Interface to cPanel and WHM
- Very Affordable for High Specs
- 24/7 Customer Support is Extremely Helpful
- Serve & Application Management is a Breeze
- Choose from Multiple Server Locations
Based on 5 answers
It's decent. I have seen a bit of disorganization sometimes. Not sure if it's with staff turnover but despite that, it's very good, most of the time.Their bot helps you find stuff faster everyone seems quite competent and willing to have a look at your issue themselves rather than refer to someone else which is usually quite frustrating.
VPS and dedicated hosting are costly, Therefore cloud hosting provides a cheaper way to own a powerful server, and IP is dedicated as well. Cloudways was the decision because:
1) Easy to set up without any linux commands we can set up the server
2) Live chat for technical help. (Excellent agents, they helped out of the scope issues too)
Return on Investment
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
* per application
Cloudways Editions & Modules
- Per Month