Likelihood to Recommend
Cordial has multiple options to create a message: single campaign, automation, orchestration and sculpt templates, which are drag-and-drop type functionalities but each of these blocks are based on HTML content so a user needs to be technically savvy. I would avoid using HTML includes as it is not possible to see which include a customer received. The team is fabulous, they know the tool and are dedicated to the success of the business. They are quick to respond and provide feedback. Reporting and analytics are very manual if you are combining multiple days in a test.
Feature Rating Comparison
WYSIWYG email editor
Ability to test dynamic content
Email deliverability reporting
Triggered drip sequences
- Provides helpful desktop and mobile previews.
- Sends emails reliably.
- Allows for pretty robust audience rules.
- Some of the tasks on the platform are still technical in nature and often requires the help of a developer or technical marketer. But I've witnessed great strides towards accessibility and ease of use for non-technical marketers over the past three years.
- A lot of the templating must be built from scratch.
- Deliverability insights (out of the box) could be expanded further.
Contributor in MarketingInternet Company, 11-50 employees
Cordial by far has the best UI for simple navigation
Professional in MarketingConsumer Goods Company, 501-1000 employees
Return on Investment
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?