Overall Satisfaction with Cordial Messaging Platform
Cordial is the ESP for 1-800 Contacts and is used across the organization. Cordial was able to handle all campaigns and data associated with those campaigns in real-time. The tool is used for marketing, transactional messages, biz dev support, and internal communication from Human Resources.
- Simple nav and layout of the tool: Messages, Automation, Content, Contacts, Data, Analytics.
- Real-time updates of events and customer preferences.
- Cordial team is excellent at building relationships and is quick to respond.
- It's easy to research problems, use the tool, build using includes and excludes.
- Difficult to aggregate data both in reporting and combining multiple lists or events.
- No specification on errors.
- A/B multivariate testing isn't simple. A user needs to be technically savvy since the campaign and blocks are created using HTML.
- Ability to randomize an audience but not prioritize, split an audience based on percentage or total, or cap an audience.
- A contact must be a Cordial user to receive a test or see content/creative.
- No way to archive messages.
- The team hasn't needed to be on call like we did with ExactTarget which has made for happy employees and better use of time and energy.
- True snapshot of revenue per email and validating the importance of the CRM channel within the organization.
- Simple interface and usability has saved the team 1-2 full works days (our build with ExactTarget took 3-4 days and now it's 1-2 days).
Cordial has multiple options to create a message: single campaign, automation, orchestration and sculpt templates, which are drag-and-drop type functionalities but each of these blocks are based on HTML content so a user needs to be technically savvy. I would avoid using HTML includes as it is not possible to see which include a customer received. The team is fabulous, they know the tool and are dedicated to the success of the business. They are quick to respond and provide feedback. Reporting and analytics are very manual if you are combining multiple days in a test.