Likelihood to Recommend
Ability to sync with many other systems and flexible systems. I do not recommend for areas with a bad internet connection.
Divvy is well suited for almost any organization/business I can think of. If you need to spend money from a specific predetermined budget, Divvy works great. If you have a high volume of transactions and you're fairly decent with excel, you can create an upload file to move transactions into your general ledger (currently only QB is supported for plug ins). If I'm really trying to find a less appropriate example, maybe if you have employees who can have a large credit limit and need to travel a lot, an Amex card might have better benefits.
Manager in Finance and AccountingMental Health Care Company, 51-200 employees
- Mobile application.
- Easy to attach supporting documents.
- The approver can approve from a mobile phone.
- Agile budget approval - no more back and forth conversations where the team needs to "beg" for more. They actually learn very quickly how to make a rock solid business case on their own to me, because I can "1 click a yes" or "need a bit more ROI" coaching to a yes, if need be.
- Real-time expense capture - no more waiting until month-end to see expenses that might not have been a wise choice. Or at least get a jump on why funds were spent, so we can all understand the need better.
- No more wasted time digging around for 'that one 5 figure receipt' from 30 days ago!
- Allow money returns from an advance to be reflected in the advance balance. If an employee settles an advance by returning cash, it does not reflect that in the system.
- We have made them aware, and expect to see an improvement soon -- the alert system should be modifiable according to interest: product releases, declined transactions, budget adjustments, etc.
DATABASICS Expense 9.0
Based on 1 answer
Happy with customer support services and the improvements it added to our operations.
Based on 4 answers
We have enjoyed using Divvy and its functions. The Divvy team has been great, and their support team is outstanding. They have a chatbox on the platform, and they only seem to be someone on call. I have found its benefits to be outstanding, that I recommend it to my clients. I also feel that Divvy rolling out new features only makes it more compelling to stay on as a user.
C-Level Executive in CorporateAccounting Company, 1-10 employees
It costs less. Flexible employees allow you to customize the system to fit your requirements.
We have used American Express and BOA and while they both give you the standard use of a credit card, neither one allows you to do all the things that Divvy does. Virtual cards, budget increases, categorization, receipt maintenance. Divvy is the only one we have tried of this nature and we love it.
Return on Investment
- Flexibility allows us to speed up the process of reconciling advances.
- Ability to approve reports by mobile phone allows to speed up the process of posting the expenses.
- Scanning supporting documents becomes easy as you can use a mobile phone camera and attach it to your report.
- Time saved by not having to fill out month end expense reports can now be invested in creating new revenue opportunities
- Knowing at every point in time, how much budget you have vs what you spent it on, is much more a part of your success planning.
- Higher rate of additional budget approval, when Divvy helps you tie the request to the immediate opportunity.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
* per user
DATABASICS Expense Editions & Modules
Additional Pricing Details—
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
Divvy Editions & Modules
- Per User Per Month