Divvy, headquartered in Lehi, offers their expense management application and corporate credit card service, supporting virtual card functionality and pre-allocated budget, expense tracking and receipt retention, automatic fraud detection, and real-time spend tracking.Divvy - Expense reporting Creators & Salespeople actually love to use!Divvy is both for expense tracking/management and for Travel booking, for the entire organization. The business problem Divvy addresses are three-fold. First, our incredibly talented creative team deserves to invest their genius in creativity which expense reporting is not! Second is the travel reservation option, a delightful surprise value add. Third,led by our genius Chief Creative Officer their are always brilliant innovative campaigns that deserve a more agile budget. He deserves to be able to push the boundaries, and an easy way to ask for more budget in real-time. Any great idea he can easily capture ROI for in such an automated system as Divvy, is just "a one click YES" from me!,Agile budget approval - no more back and forth conversations where the team needs to "beg" for more. They actually learn very quickly how to make a rock solid business case on their own to me, because I can "1 click a yes" or "need a bit more ROI" coaching to a yes, if need be. Real-time expense capture - no more waiting until month-end to see expenses that might not have been a wise choice. Or at least get a jump on why funds were spent, so we can all understand the need better. No more wasted time digging around for 'that one 5 figure receipt' from 30 days ago!,Mastercard is the current card behing Divvy. I envision they might expand to others as well. I suggest they highlight the travel offering more as it's brilliant too!,10,Immediate ROI for any company who wants their teams to focus on driving new revenues, creating great products or over delivering to customers - instead of chasing receipts 30 days behind. Ease of use and a great sales and tech support team at Divvy ensure successful onboarding with each and every employee. Immediate ROI from being able to have an agile budgeting process - cashflows improve immediately when budget spend is captured in real-time, and new opportunities are captured when approvals are that easy.,Microsoft 365 Business and ADP Mobile Solutions,Videxio Cloud Videoconferencing, SeoSamba for Wordpress Enterprise, PayPal PaymentsDivvy - Real-time and Automated Expense ReportingMy expertise is developing creative content. I need to invest most of my time on death on and being inspired. Filling out expense reports does not do that for me, or anyone I know. Budgets are important to me but when the work is creative budgets can be a serious constraint. I do watch my spend, but need more agility as markets shift quickly. Our entire organization needs Divvy. I need it more than anyone.,Makes asking for, and receiving more budget a simple process! Helps better qualify why more budget is needed , and in time to win the unforcasted opportunity we need it for! Travel deals and simplified booking is pure genius when it’s right on my phone in the same app! Tracking budget spend in real-time is worth the investment in Divvy.,Divvy simplifies so much of the work we don’t like to do, but must, it is hard to find any ways to improve.,10,Time saved by not having to fill out month end expense reports can now be invested in creating new revenue opportunities Knowing at every point in time, how much budget you have vs what you spent it on, is much more a part of your success planning. Higher rate of additional budget approval, when Divvy helps you tie the request to the immediate opportunity.,Microsoft 365 Business,Videxio Cloud Videoconferencing, iMovie, WordPress
Divvy

Divvy Reviews

Divvy
Filter 2 vetted Divvy reviews and ratings
Jackie Bassett profile photo
November 19, 2018

Review: "Divvy - Expense reporting Creators & Salespeople actually love to use!"

• Agile budget approval - no more back and forth conversations where the team needs to "beg" for more. They actually learn very quickly how to make a rock solid business case on their own to me, because I can "1 click a yes" or "need a bit more ROI" coaching to a yes, if need be.
  • Real-time expense capture - no more waiting until month-end to see expenses that might not have been a wise choice. Or at least get a jump on why funds were spent, so we can all understand the need better.
  • No more wasted time digging around for 'that one 5 figure receipt' from 30 days ago!
  • Mastercard is the current card behing Divvy. I envision they might expand to others as well.
  • I suggest they highlight the travel offering more as it's brilliant too!
Best suited if you have a lot of creatives and/or salespeople as those two groups tend to dislike expense reports the most. It's completely understandable, as I'm no fan of the tedium either. But Divvy automates the reporting and in real-time. Seriously, the insanity of waiting 30 days when these teams are all so busy delivering a great customer experience, exactly where their time and focus should be - make me wonder why we didn't think of creating Divvy ourselves!

Read Jackie Bassett's full review
Chris McCarthy profile photo
November 21, 2018

Review: "Divvy - Real-time and Automated Expense Reporting"

Our entire organization needs Divvy. I need it more than anyone.
  • Makes asking for, and receiving more budget a simple process!
  • Helps better qualify why more budget is needed , and in time to win the unforcasted opportunity we need it for!
  • Travel deals and simplified booking is pure genius when it’s right on my phone in the same app!
  • Tracking budget spend in real-time is worth the investment in Divvy.
  • Divvy simplifies so much of the work we don’t like to do, but must, it is hard to find any ways to improve.
The best scenario is when out with customers and a new opportunity to meet a need for them is uncovered. I can ask for more budget with ROI of that opportunity right there.

The next best scenario is when traveling and I need to make a change. That change, why and associated costs are automatically captured in Divvy. No more wasting time trying to remember what that was, 30 days later.
Read Chris McCarthy's full review