Divvy Reviews

JaCoby Marston, CPA | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 19, 2019

Super easy spending management tool for any size of company!

Divvy is an awesome tool that is designed to help your company with tools to better manage the spending that is occurring at your company. Divvy has designed very colorful and very friendly software that is easy to use. With Divvy you have the ability to create spending budgets for departments or users. You can create custom digital credit cards that can be programmed to only work with a specific vendor and for a specific amount, which helps reduce any potential fraud that may occur. Also these cards can be easily deleted, and you will never be charged again for the product. Divvy does integrate with QuickBooks.
  • Digital Credit Cards with specific custom rules
  • Budgets for Individuals and Departments
  • Ability to integrate to multiple QuickBook accounts under the same Divvy account
  • Improvements to the on-boarding process
Divvy is great for businesses that are just starting as well as for large companies. Divvy is fully customized to meet your needs no matter the size of your business. I love that they offer a lot of controls you can put into place for the users to prevent fraud and overspending. I would recommend Divvy to anyone what wants to have better controls and operations of their spending and finances.
Read JaCoby Marston, CPA's full review
February 08, 2020

Control your Business Spending with Divvy

Divvy is being used throughout our organization. Divvy solves our problem in a couple of areas: first expense cards, second keeping to budgets, third receipt management. The use of Divvy has been a great asset to solve these issues within our company. I have seen the benefits that I also recommend it to our clients.
  • User Interface - simple and clean
  • Support - excellent
  • Have quick pay to pay down your balance quicker.
  • Integrate with Quickbooks like other credit cards.
Divvy is well suited for many different organization sizes. It is a very affordable situation instead of Concur or Expensify and other expensive expense controls. It is very well suited for companies trying to get a handle on their expenses. Depending on your limits, it might be less appropriate for budgeting bigger purchases or more complex purchase orders.
aaron j vernon | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 21, 2019

Divvy's great

Trek10 is using Divvy company-wide for expense management. It has really helped us minimize employee reimbursements and reduce turnaround time for the few that pop up since we chose Divvy. It also helps us track and align expenses to invoices for client SOWs. Last but not least, Divvy frees up leadership and management from day-to-day requests made by employees who previously did not hold company cards for expenses related to training, meals, and similar topics.
  • Divvy's support response time is impressive. The quality of support is high as well.
  • We have enjoyed their turnaround time for product requests and their willingness to hear and understand our user experience.
  • We have made them aware, and expect to see an improvement soon -- the alert system should be modifiable according to interest: product releases, declined transactions, budget adjustments, etc.
Divvy is great for consulting companies because it is quite user-friendly and provides a lot of organizational flexibility concerning data, which can be requested per transaction type or budget.
Read aaron j vernon's full review
John Enns | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 21, 2019

Divvy is great.

We use Divvy across the whole organization. One of our problems it solves is keeping track of receipts.
  • Real-time transactions. You can see what and where people are spending in real-time.
  • Virtual cards. Very useful for online purchases or recurring purchases.
  • Budget increase requests are very simple.
  • Logging into more than one company or ease of logging into more than one company at a time.
  • Instant messaging system to work with employees on particular transactions.
  • Being able to collect rewards on a monthly basis and having the option to get it in the form of a statement credit.
Our company is in the construction industry and it works very well for us. This way we can keep track of the budgets of all our departments. I can't think of anything where it would not be appropriate. It's also great that we can have budgets for different departments and easily be able to raise or lower their limits.
Read John Enns's full review
William L. Duffy | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 19, 2019

Divvy: The perfect option. Free is just a bonus.

We switched from an old Visa card with no online functionality, lengthy customer service calls, and overall nothing more than a working credit card. Not to mention, it took 3 months to set up automatic payments every time we opened a new card. Switching to Divvy was easy, free, and seamless. In an organization with 20 credit cards, they've saved us dozens of hours each month, improved accountability, and made using a credit card almost as fun as it can be. We also researched other paid products (e.g. SAP Concur) and Divvy is far and beyond a better UI with all necessary features while they continue to improve and build out other fancy features. I 100% recommend Divvy to every business. Their people and customer service are also top notch. I would definitely apply to Divvy myself if I was looking for a new job in their locations.
  • Expense Tracking. Seamless, enjoyable, web and app based features.
  • Budgets. Seamless, enjoyable, web and app based features.
  • Customer Service. Doesn't get better than Divvy.
  • None.
Cannot think of any scenario where it would not be appropriate.
Read William L. Duffy's full review
Brian Thueson | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 19, 2019

Great for managing multiple budgets

Divvy is used across the whole organization to manage card spending on multiple budgets. Divvy is great for eliminating expense reports.
  • Divvy gives me complete control of the credit card use of each employee.
  • Divvy gives me full visibility and implementation of our expense policy.
  • Customer service is great. Our rep monitors our account and when transactions get declined for whatever reason, they quickly follow-up to make sure that the problem is resolved.
  • QuickBooks integration still requires WebConnect files instead of DirectConnect.
  • Statements are difficult to work with.
Well suited for managing multiple budgets.
Needs to be more competitive in-points/rewards.
Read Brian Thueson's full review
February 21, 2019

Simple Money Mgmt

Divvy is used across our entire organization. Of our company of 5, 4 have a Divvy card and use it regularly. It makes receipt management a lot easier.
  • Divvy's software is simple and user-friendly.
  • As an admin, you can easily move funds around which helps manage your budgets
  • It's easy to keep track of expenses and sort through what needs attention and what's ready to go to the expense report.
  • Seems like the needs attention feature needs attention. Even after filling out the required field it still shows the needs attention status.
The virtual cards through Divvy are a nice, secure way to make online payments for supplies and to vendors.
Jackie Bassett | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 19, 2018

Divvy - Expense reporting Creators & Salespeople actually love to use!

Divvy is both for expense tracking/management and for Travel booking, for the entire organization.
The business problem Divvy addresses are three-fold. First, our incredibly talented creative team deserves to invest their genius in creativity which expense reporting is not! Second is the travel reservation option, a delightful surprise value add. Third,led by our genius Chief Creative Officer their are always brilliant innovative campaigns that deserve a more agile budget. He deserves to be able to push the boundaries, and an easy way to ask for more budget in real-time. Any great idea he can easily capture ROI for in such an automated system as Divvy, is just "a one click YES" from me!

• Agile budget approval - no more back and forth conversations where the team needs to "beg" for more. They actually learn very quickly how to make a rock solid business case on their own to me, because I can "1 click a yes" or "need a bit more ROI" coaching to a yes, if need be.
  • Real-time expense capture - no more waiting until month-end to see expenses that might not have been a wise choice. Or at least get a jump on why funds were spent, so we can all understand the need better.
  • No more wasted time digging around for 'that one 5 figure receipt' from 30 days ago!
  • Mastercard is the current card behing Divvy. I envision they might expand to others as well.
  • I suggest they highlight the travel offering more as it's brilliant too!
Best suited if you have a lot of creatives and/or salespeople as those two groups tend to dislike expense reports the most. It's completely understandable, as I'm no fan of the tedium either. But Divvy automates the reporting and in real-time. Seriously, the insanity of waiting 30 days when these teams are all so busy delivering a great customer experience, exactly where their time and focus should be - make me wonder why we didn't think of creating Divvy ourselves!

Read Jackie Bassett's full review
Chris McCarthy | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 21, 2018

Divvy - Real-time and Automated Expense Reporting

My expertise is developing creative content. I need to invest most of my time on death on and being inspired. Filling out expense reports does not do that for me, or anyone I know.

Budgets are important to me but when the work is creative budgets can be a serious constraint. I do watch my spend, but need more agility as markets shift quickly.

Our entire organization needs Divvy. I need it more than anyone.
  • Makes asking for, and receiving more budget a simple process!
  • Helps better qualify why more budget is needed , and in time to win the unforcasted opportunity we need it for!
  • Travel deals and simplified booking is pure genius when it’s right on my phone in the same app!
  • Tracking budget spend in real-time is worth the investment in Divvy.
  • Divvy simplifies so much of the work we don’t like to do, but must, it is hard to find any ways to improve.
The best scenario is when out with customers and a new opportunity to meet a need for them is uncovered. I can ask for more budget with ROI of that opportunity right there.

The next best scenario is when traveling and I need to make a change. That change, why and associated costs are automatically captured in Divvy. No more wasting time trying to remember what that was, 30 days later.
Read Chris McCarthy's full review

About Divvy

Divvy's free expense platform is designed to bring smart card technology, modern software and people together for a seamless spend management experience. Divvy makes expense reports, receipt capturing and employee reimbursements unnecessary. Users pick a budget, swipe a Divvy card, and are done. Everything needed is pushed to the cloud for real-time transparency into how users are spending, where and why. The vendor states that with Divvy, everyone (CEO to intern) can have a risk free company card, because every employee's access to funds, budgets and credit limits is controlled. Additionally, the service includes virtual cards to manage subscriptions, overspend blocking, and security breach protection for online transactions and physical card numbers.

The vendor states that Divvy customers spend smarter, close books faster and travel for cheaper without playing the dreaded expense report or reimbursement games. They assert their service is free and that users earn competitive, flexible, and customizable rewards structured to work for any business, any size.