Likelihood to Recommend
Harvest salt or immediate need for a replacement time tracking system that had become out of financial reach. It was a simple solution that everyone in our organization picked up really quickly. For myself at the administrative level, I have had no trouble adding clients, adjusting tasks, migrating tasks and running reports.I am unsure as to the best practices at this time for a particular clients that have very specific price rate associated to very specific roles, it will still list the roles that we do not want in the drop-down menu and I would really like to eliminate that. I do not want room for error or for any particular user to pick the wrong task. It still lists them as non-billable but there are no non-billable hours associated to that client, so we don’t need those at all on the drop down.
Director in MarketingMarketing & Advertising Company, 11-50 employees
I would recommend it for someone who wanted to track reimbursed expenses or credit card expenses, but there is not enough in Rydoo to work with these two distinct categories of items separately. It is not a good fit for someone looking to have their expenses seamlessly reimbursed (like Expensify). I do recommend it if you need to work with multiple currencies, because it makes that easy.
Supervisor in Finance and AccountingAccounting Company, 11-50 employees
- Offers several options on using the tool, for example, you can use the app on your phone, the app for desktop, or simply have the website open.
- The timer integrates with other platforms. For example, our team uses Asana as our project management tool. Now, in real-time, I can know which projects my team is working on and whether we're implementing good time management strategies to meet our goals.
- The summary break downs are wonderful! You can view an individual's hours as well as project hours. There are even notifications you could receive when your team is getting close to reaching the allotted time for a client's project.
- Saves recent accounts so you do not have to search for them each time you are adding receipts
- Matches transactions quickly
- Reads receipt details accurately
- Sometimes it can be difficult to find the item that you're looking for, as there are tabs for time, projects, team, reports etc. and it's not always clear where the item you're looking for will be housed.
- It would be nice if things could be broken out more clearly by department, as sometimes the entire organization will be added to a new project when really only a couple of people should have.
- Support responsiveness.
- Features to detail what has actually been reimbursed vs. what has been reported.
- More flexibility in setting approval flows.
Based on 26 answers
I have not actually had any customer support issues as the product just works for me and I have not needed it. So using that as the basis of making my assessment on support I would reckon the team are pretty responsive and attentive to customer needs. I have only used the solution on Chrome and Android so have no idea what the experience is like on other browsers or phone operating systems.
Based on 1 answer
When Rydoo is responsive, support is just fine, but there have been times when our requests for support have gone unanswered for more than a day when their queue has indicated response times much shorter than that.
Harvest is significantly better than Jira. I think Jira's is not originally intended to be used as a time logging/management system, but we had been previously using it as that. It was much clunkier, and many employees had a difficult time using it as a user interface goes.Harvest is much more user friendly and has simplified the daily time-logging process for everyone in our office
Expensify was easy to use too but I feel like Rydoo does a better job of capturing receipt info with less work on the users end. Also with Rydoo you don't have to create a report, you can just submit expenses as you go. With Expensify you had to create a report first which added extra unnecessary work with no benefits.
Account Manager in SalesComputer Software Company, 201-500 employees
Return on Investment
- Harvest has improved our payment schedules. Since we switched, we get paid for projects much sooner.
- Harvest has saved us a ton of time with payroll. We are able to track our users time and pay them appropriately based on their billable hours.
- Harvest is becoming a lifesaver around tax time. The reporting features have allowed us to pull reports for our tax accountant.
- Rydoo saves time, which saves money. I'm able to make and check expenses quickly.
- Rydoo was easy to learn and integrate. It didn't require lengthly training so it smoothed the onboarding process for new hires.
- Rydoo centralizes internal communication about specific expenses, since you can leave comments.
Strategist in Product ManagementComputer Software Company, 201-500 employees
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
Harvest Editions & Modules
Additional Pricing Details—
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
Rydoo Editions & Modules
|Enterprise||Contact sales team|
- per active user/per month