Likelihood to Recommend
[IZEA] is well suited for influencer marketing. If you do this a lot, then it would definitely be helpful to receive this software.
Read full review
I would ask if they have ever used a software like Mention before, if not, I would totally suggest they start with it. It's easy to use, easy to set up and while it may be confusing at first, it's probably the cheapest and most effective. My suggestion to a new marketer or first-time user of this kind of software would be Mention.
Read full review Pros IZEA has changed the overall game of influencer marketing. IZEA is so much more popular than any of its major players in the market. IZEA is the best way to identify appropriate influencers for influencer marketing and this software has overall solved the main hassle and problem of everyone. It is a wonderful tool that provides effective services. Read full review Mention has nice support and implementation function. They will do some of the harder work for you (e.g. refining your alerts). It helps us to easily track and rank influencers, which improves the effectiveness of our Public Relations (PR). You can filter and refine alerts e.g. by language. This is useful if you want to break into new markets. Read full review Cons The interface functionality isn't as smooth as it could be. They don't have every influencer in their system and I think they should actively update this. Read full review Yes, I just said it is clean and easy to use, but there is always room for improvement in even the most perfect software. I would personally love to see the ability to custom message options a bit more or just customize the look and feel of your dashboard. Bugs. Mention works great 95% of the time. The other 5%, you may run into major crashes or see mentions that you cleared coming back, etc., but nothing that is a deal breaker or unexpected with a tool like this. Worth noting nonetheless! Better plans. This is a small issue, but I wish the lower plans has some basic reporting. Read full review Performance
Mention works quickly and its user interface is easy to use. Alerts update regularly and I've never noticed any lag. It integrates with our CRM via Zapier, but this is not something which we use yet. The only thing I would say is that it takes time for Mention to reach its full potential. It only starts to rank influences from when you set up the alert, so it can take a few weeks to build a map of your influencers.
Read full review Support Rating
Responsive customer service and willingness for training is a great part of IZEA
Read full review
Mention always responded promptly and gave excellent support. Any problem we had with the software, from login trouble to broken features were addressed quickly. There was once a problem with our quota, where we were unable to see results we should have been able to see. We sent an email, and within an hour, the situation was resolved!
Read full review Alternatives Considered
We selected IZEA because of the price. We wanted a platform that would cost less than the one we were currently using.
Read full review
Currently, there are no other tools available with the features that Mention has possible according to our knowledge and experience. We firmly believe that Mention has placed themselves in a category all of their own. In the ten years, our company has been around. We have yet to come across any other companies like Mention. Pretty sure there may be another company or competition. None like Mention in our opinion are available, however.
Read full review Return on Investment IZEA is a great tool for influencer marketing and it has some great benefits for everyone related to influencer marketing. It is a great and affordable way to discover new influencers from different backgrounds so easily and swiftly at your fingertips. Cost effective platform. The software has an innovative way to promote products and expand the market in a safe way. IZEA has a large network that makes you connect to new and different people just at your fingertips. Read full review Mention has had a positive impact on my business because it gives people the impression that I was following them, even if I might not have been. It makes me appear active on all social media platforms, even if I ONLY look at my mentions each day! Because I have only used the free plan but have benefitted greatly, I would say that my ROI is fantastic! The only negative impact that Mention has is that I do get a daily email in my inbox, and it is one more thing to check. However, it is worth the time. Read full review ScreenShots