What users are saying about
Likelihood to Recommend
Mention is one of the best tools around. It would be foolish to assume that every business will have a use for this powerful tool with features that most small businesses and startups overlook the development of their brand and company. For example, there are a lot of companies and startups with beginner entrepreneurs who lack the knowledge to get an adequate start with their business ideas or launches.
- Convenient features that help you monitor the mentions (hence the name) online.
- Good UI/UX that helps you streamline the process and the navigation is clear and simple (although the features are many)
- The free version is efficient enough to see whether you need this instrument in your arsenal or not.
Digital Operations Manager
The App SolutionsInformation Technology and Services, 51-200 employees
- It did take me a while to figure out how to filter out the websites that I didn't need and focus only on what I needed the most. Perhaps this could be explained a little bit better.
Educational Consultant and Presenter
Teach & Sing, Inc.Education Management, 1-10 employees
Currently, there are no other tools available with the features that Mention has possible according to our knowledge and experience. We firmly believe that Mention has placed themselves in a category all of their own. In the ten years, our company has been around. We have yet to come across any other companies like Mention. Pretty sure there may be another company or competition. None like Mention in our opinion are available, however.
Return on Investment
- At this point, the data to support if the results of using Mention has helped or hurt our Return on Investment. We are using wishful thinking to evaluate the effectiveness of using Mention. More time will be needed to determine the actual value of using Mention.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
Mention Editions & Modules
1. per month