<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring#question3' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener noreferrer'>Customer Verified: Read more.</a>
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener noreferrer'>trScore algorithm: Learn more.</a>Score 9.3 out of 100
Based on 17 reviews and ratings
Likelihood to Recommend
If your primary goals are: the ability to accept online donations [best/easiest to use donation form I've seen], acknowledge donors, and keep constituent data in one location - and you're willing to look for integrated solutions for other specific uses based on your needs - Kindful is for you. Bonus: Pricing for Kindful makes it easy to find the budget for other integrated solutions... because even if it doesn't do it all - it is still really inexpensive for what it does accomplish.
- Campaign pages are easy to set up and donor information is captured for use in managing these donors long term.
- Kindful syncs with a number of useful and applicable apps such as Eventbrite which reduces the amount of time we need to spend on administration.
Director in Finance and AccountingSports Company, 1-10 employees
- Program Management - the system is still evolving which is great, but it currently does not fill every single program management and event management need that we have.
- Mail sync - Kindful no longer syncs with Gmail, which is a big issue with tracking emails and attaching those interactions to specific people.
Manager in OtherNon-profit Organization Management Company, 1-10 employees
Based on 13 answers
I have not utilized the support for Kindful very often but the one time I have was fantastic. It was quick, courteous and thorough. Kindful consistently offers Webinars that outline the best way to utilize their product and get the most out of it. I think Kindful does a pretty solid job with support.
Director in OtherNon-profit Organization Management Company, 11-50 employees
We recently added HarnessApp to our software tools. Harness has a strong donor interface but not the backbone that Kindful has to offer. We find them a good match. I looked at dozens of other platforms that compare to Kindful but we always find ourselves sticking with Kindful as our primary CRM.
Return on Investment
- It is great to be able to quickly tell a prospective sponsor how we are doing financially in each fundraiser along with repeat donors that are helping to keep us going.
- I love that it sends a receipt to the donor immediately (if the email address is included in the profile) without me having to do anything! I am sure our donors love it too.
Administrative Assistant in Human ResourcesNon-profit Organization Management Company, 1-10 employees
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
Kindful Editions & Modules
- 0-1000 Contacts
- 1001-5000 Contacts
- 5001-15000 Contacts
- 15001-25000 Contacts
- 25001-50000 Contacts