Likelihood to Recommend
Kinsta is perfect for organizations that host more than one WordPress website. The more sites that one organization hosts, the better the deal. They are very developer-friendly and offer a great SLA. It's probably not the best deal if you're only hosting one WordPress site or just really need a cheap no-frills hosting plan.
If you've got a WordPress site and are unhappy with the performance, support or price of your current hosting service, SiteGround is well worth checking out as it excels in all those areas. From a single one-off blog, to more robust hosting packages, they offer a range of options that are well-suited to any budget or service need.Everybody, from noobs to experienced developers needs support from time to time, and SiteGround's team is the best I've seen. Not only are they easy to communicate with and highly proficient to solve any issue I've thrown their way, they're also easy to reach with multiple access options with minimal wait times.
- Developer friendly; WP-CLI; SSH access
- Amazing support - I never have to wait more than a minute or two to get a response!
- Kinsta is also willing to troubleshoot issues that are not their own. They don't just say "It's not our problem" without helping to debug the issue.
- You get a number of page views as a guide to your bandwidth, and a fixed amount of disk space on the server. So you know what you have to work with. No hazy promises of “unlimited” resources.
- If you pay more, you’re allocated a server with fewer accounts, so there’s less chance you’ll be slowed down by your neighbors.
- Its self-help material is pretty good — close to InMotion Hosting for knowledgebase quality.
- SiteGround tackles slow speeds from all angles, using SSD storage, Nginx, SuperCacher, CloudFlare CDN, and HHVM.
Project Manager in Product ManagementConsumer Goods Company, 501-1000 employees
- Business model and clarity about prices after the second year
- Server Performance when it's stressed or under a big volume of traffic
- Upgrading model. Sometimes I felt like it was mandatory to update and pay more for basic needs, even with low traffic volumes
Based on 2 answers
They are quick to respond, very knowledgeable and I don't have to be escalated to get my problems resolved quickly. They have an efficient chat system that allows for support requests to be handled quickly and easily picked up by another specialist if the need arises. They are always there when I need them.
Based on 7 answers
I don't feel stress about the website and emails hosted with SiteGround. I like the customer/tech support, the agents are always polite and ready to find a solution. My websites are secure and has a free SSL certificate - I can get on with my business. The boost in speed to the webpage loads is a big bonus especially when designing and developing websites online. They also provide tips and how to videos on various topics which is valuable learning tool.
From a pricing standpoint, Kinsta is a deal that we haven't found can be beat. They are always innovating and adding features to their service, they aren't as inflexible and rigid as many hosted services are. Kinsta often reaches out for feedback, feature requests and including customers in betas to try our their newest features. They truly want to be partners with their customers.
Sadly, most web hosting companies are either not user-friendly or lack necessary features. No other web hosting company I've used has provided the level of reliability, features, and affordability that I've found with SiteGround with the exception of WP Engine which is a specialized WordPress host. SiteGround provides literally everything I want and need and does so at a very reasonable price.
Return on Investment
- Reduced operating cost surrounding hosting
- Reduced the number of staff needed to support clients
- All the sites I've set up at SiteGround are performing faster than they did at their previous hosting provider. This yields a superior customer experience and higher Google/SEO rankings.
- Their service has been rock solid, necessitating little support (which is admittedly less than ideal for my support business, but a boon for my clients bottom line) and zero downtime.
- Easy to get new sites up and running, which speeds creation of new businesses and rapid deployment of conceptual campaigns.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?