What users are saying about
Likelihood to Recommend
Well suited for advertising business. Has a lot of links to all relevant technologies. It is also a great platform if you want to buy or sell data and look for quality here.But you need a team which knows how to handle data.Less appropriate when you expect a fully managed service.
C-Level Executive in Product ManagementOnline Media Company, 501-1000 employees
Feature Rating Comparison
Collection of first-party data
Collection of third-party data
Access to Third-party Data Providers
Data Analysis Dashboard
- Its ability to show different affinities of audience segments
- Creating and customizing audience segments
- Great reporting features to help learn more about audience segments and media performance
- The user interface is usable, but could use some improvements
- Organizing campaign data and tags is completely up to you as the user, which while very flexible, can be confusing to first time users
Both BlueKai and Krux offered a lot of the same services as Lotame, but their pricetag put them well out of our range. In fact, we were told flat out by one DMP, "unless you have >100MM page views a month, it's not worth talking to us". Lotame offered the most service at the best price.
Return on Investment
- Positive Click through Rates in Digital campaigns
- Insights of audience which saved campaign money
Director in MarketingMarketing and Advertising Company, 51-200 employees
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?