Data Analysis Dashboard (8)
Audience taxonomy (8)
Collection of first-party data (8)
Access to Third-party Data Providers (8)
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Lotame, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
- It helped us reach a better audience for the campaign
- It helped us reached the KPI set by clients
- It helped targeted better audience and improve campaign performance
- Data is not sure if updated
We use these audiences to create data driven products for advertisers. Our campaign planning department uses the segments to optimize their online campaigns. In both cases the segments help to better monetize the inventory.
But we also use Lotame to get insights on our publisher base. Besides being part of our product, Lotame also helps us to monitor our data potential and help Sales and Product Management to better understand monetizing potential, as well as getting alerted if data flows stops or become too low or if other things look strange. So we could also detect fraud traffic on an early stage.
- Very good client service and hands on support. Good online training platforms & know how centers.
- Transparent and easy way to create audiences and manage the audiences in the platform.
- Encouraging their clients to share experiences and so get stronger.
- Improvements on dashboard for quicker overview on segment statistics (more visualization).
- 3rd party handling with cross device partners more open.
Well suited for advertising business. Has a lot of links to all relevant technologies. It is also a great platform if you want to buy or sell data and look for quality here.
But you need a team which knows how to handle data.
Less appropriate when you expect a fully managed service.
- Its ability to show different affinities of audience segments
- Creating and customizing audience segments
- Great reporting features to help learn more about audience segments and media performance
- The user interface is usable, but could use some improvements
- Organizing campaign data and tags is completely up to you as the user, which while very flexible, can be confusing to first time users
Lotame is being used primarily by two departments, sales and marketing, but the data it pulls affects decision making all along through the company.
The business problem that was being addressed is that we had no real way to create audience segments on our site, to find out anything better than our own limited analytics or what a survey could tell us. This provides a lot of substance when we talk about who is using our site.
- Ease of use - Set up was straightforward; Exporting Data to our ad server, DSP, Twitter, etc., is one click; building audiences using is fast and there is a huge amount of resources I can put towards audience building.
- Customer Service is out of this world, Lotame worked with us to find a program that would train us up, help us out and make us feel confident in our ability to use the platform. And if we have a question or problem, we've found that support is quick to respond and amazingly helpful.
- We have a seat with Lotame's DSP - Lotame is helping us train up on that platform as well.
- So far we haven't encountered too many "needs improvement" pain points with Lotame - if we've had a problem so far it's been more a matter of needing to learn that particular action than any fault of Lotame.
- Integrated platform to manage audience
- Online and Offline audience management
- Top level audience analysis
- Further enhancements in existing UI
- Lack of live reporting of audience
- Fall in number of audiences while integrating with DSP
- Campaign pixels and tracking are very easy to create and deploy
- Expanding an audience with look-a-like's is very straight forward and affordably priced
- Creating custom audiences to track and expand audiences with other data is very simple
- Unique cookies take a tad longer than others to populate and seem to be a smaller pool
- Audience targeting solution - Lotame has an extensive depth of targeting options
- Optimizer is able to focus and intensify improved performance on specific KPIs
- Platform can be slow at times
- Profile Reports - at an ad campaign level these can be very similar across multiple types of campaign
- Lotame has a very intuitive UI allowing easy creation, segmentation, and exports to various partner vendors.
- The account management team are very knowledgeable and friendly.
- Their timely response makes their support team a pleasure to work with in escalating and resolving issues in an efficient manner.
- Training sessions for new starters.