Likelihood to Recommend
Terminal1One MOS offers a "DMP lite" that can help advertisers begin to grow their 1st party data without leveraging a separate DMP. As precise targeting becomes increasingly important, advertisers must begin to cultivate audiences that they can then take action on in the future. Additionally, if a client requires intense customer support, TerminalOne MOS is one of the best in the business.
Feature Rating Comparison
Collection of first-party data
Collection of third-party data
Access to Third-party Data Providers
Data Analysis Dashboard
- It helps in managing and optimizing prospecting and re-marketing campaigns extremely efficiently using multiple source of data providers.
- It is easy to integrate with display servers, data providers, and also other partners which make campaigns really efficient and optimize your CPA goals. MediaMath also provides you training via New Marketing Institue which is very helpful.
- It also keeps on innovation with respect to partnerships and on boarding tools such as display collision detection tools. It was exciting to see that how easy it is to work closely with accounts team and they have amazing hands on working on these tools.
- Data integration and priority DMP are still lagging with the competition but a lot of efforts have been done in this field to bridge that gap.
- The documentation of their API isn't always updated correctly so some functions are either obsolete or changed completely.
Likelihood to Renew
TerminalOne OS 7.0
Based on 3 answers
At this point, I know there are better options out there for OUR use case. This is not true of everyone, so I don't want to give them a zero because I don't like their tool or value proposition. They are a great tool, for what they do, and have a great group of people running things and providing support.
Return on Investment
- T1 delivered positive results for multiple clients in regards to ROI
- T1 also produced campaigns that did not meet goals
- HOWEVER, both scenarios are as a result of the pilot and not the plane, if you will. T1 is simply a gateway to reach desired customers and I believe it proficiently provides opportunities to do so.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?