What users are saying about
Likelihood to Recommend
The pricing model of MediaMath with respect to agencies should be a little different, since you have to consider that agencies have various sets of clients with different needs. Not all agency clients have equal budgets to spend. So the platform fee should not be flat rather there should be a formula with respect to spend level and use for each client at agency level.
Feature Rating Comparison
Collection of first-party data
Collection of third-party data
Access to Third-party Data Providers
Data Analysis Dashboard
- Good operating system with a constant effort to integrate all the latest technology needed to perform well in digital media buying.
- Really attentive and well-trained platform specialists to answer all the questions a media trader can ask about media buying on the platform.
- Data integration and priority DMP are still lagging with the competition but a lot of efforts have been done in this field to bridge that gap.
- The documentation of their API isn't always updated correctly so some functions are either obsolete or changed completely.
Likelihood to Renew
Based on 3 answers
I am very much familiar to this product and it has greater advantage to use if the price is right to adopt at an agency level and work with multiple clients. I don't have to shuffle and negotiate with multiple publishers
Rocket Fuel, Trade Desk, AppNexus and DBM. We did choose MediaMath for the ease of use of the platform and the presence of an open API to connect all the tools we did need and develop the tools we will need to keep ourself ahead of the competition.
Return on Investment
- Really good ROI as our clients are always keen to try new and innovative campaigns that only TerminalOne help us to deploy.
- We can develop all the internal tools we needed to get the maximum insight we are required by our client to provide them.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?