March 09, 2022
Score 7 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with MediaMath
We use MediaMath for programmatic display advertising. We switch off between DV360 and MediaMath to run programmatic display campaigns - We decide which platform to run on based on available audiences. Overall, MediaMath is more user-friendly than DV360. Specifically, MediaMath's tagging/tracking process is significantly more seamless than in DV360 since this can be accomplished in the platform on MediaMath where most DV360 tagging has to be done in a separate platform (CM360).
- MediaMath's tagging process is the easiest out of other programmatic display providers we work with
- MediaMath has a wide range of audience selections to choose from for campaign targeting
- We have had good experiences with the customer support MediaMath provides
- Although easier than other DSPs, MediaMath's tagging process could be more streamlined
- The reporting section could be more sophisticated/thorough - there are little to no visualizations currently
- Platform itself looks a little outdated
- Although Display is not an end-of-funnel tactic/ conversion-driven, it's great for brand awareness.
- MediaMath has allowed us to reach niche audiences with their targeting capabilities
We also use Google Display & Video 360 (DV360) - Overall MediaMath is easier to work in because of tagging and campaign structure, but sometimes DV360 has audiences that fit our current needs more than MediaMath. MediaMath's support team has consistently been better than DV360 in our experience, which is a huge factor for us.
Do you think MediaMath delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with MediaMath's feature set?
Did MediaMath live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of MediaMath go as expected?
Would you buy MediaMath again?
We have had a positive experience with MediaMath and prefer it over other DSPs we work with. We choose to run programmatic display campaigns on other DSPs, such as DV360 if they have better audience selections for our current needs. MediaMath could expand its audience selections to capture more business.