<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring#question3' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener noreferrer'>Customer Verified: Read more.</a>
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener noreferrer'>trScore algorithm: Learn more.</a>Score 8.7 out of 101
Based on 122 reviews and ratings
Likelihood to Recommend
I've used different testing systems, and Monetate is simple-to-use. I've been able to train interns who'd previously had little experience, too. More complicated tests require web dev. I'd like to be able to "safely" shift and style elements in a WYSIWYG interface, but the interface provides most of what I want.
Project Manager in MarketingRetail Company, 201-500 employees
- You can test virtually ANYTHING on your website. Once you know what you're doing, it is really easy to upload assets and really customize the details of your test.
- If you have multiple websites, you can keep all of your website tests separate - for example, we manage two separate brands, both which have 3 environments we can set up tests in: development, staging, and production environments. So, we can easily manage 6 separate test groups and store the various content in the proper section, very easily.
- The design is really clean and easy to navigate. It is easy to organize and filter your experiments, you can tag them to make filtering a lot easier (especially when you have a bunch of experiments running at the same time), and the simple function of duplicating an experiment makes minor changes to a grand experiment SO much quicker.
- The Monetate Inspector tool (I could be using the wrong word, sorry!) also allows you to far more easily identify the unique ID of an experiment so you can find it in Monetate and make any desired changes rather than sifting one by one through your various experiments trying to figure out which one you mean to edit.
- Monetate can be difficult to learn at first. I think having a clear way to access how-to guides or videos would help employees learn the tool faster.
- A small criticism but Monetate doesn't allow you to delete any experiences. It can make the platform a bit messy because there are times where we practice creating experiences and now they can't be deleted.
Employee in Product ManagementRetail Company, 201-500 employees
Likelihood to Renew
Based on 24 answers
I had never worked within a company that had a tool like this. It made my life as a designer and a creative manager much easier with it's easy to use interface and limitless possibilities in terms of creative. I would highly recommend taking Monetate for a test drive, you will not be disappointed.
Manager in CorporateRetail Company, 10,001+ employees
Based on 15 answers
Part of what I love about Monetate is how intuitive the tool is. Very very easy to use - based on the basics - Who/What/When/Where concept. Anyone can jump right in and start using the tool. And very easy to copy campaigns and tweak to continue to build experiences. We recently added Monetate on mobile and similar experience - easy to jump back and forth between platforms. Also love the analytics dashboard...easily quantifiable and easy to get tidbits that are digestible for others not as familiar with tool.
Manager in OtherApparel & Fashion Company, 10,001+ employees
Based on 15 answers
Monetate support team meets with use weekly, answers emails daily and promptly. They are proactive about getting answers for us when we need it and offering suggestions based on observations they have or learnings they want to share from other partners. Monetate's support is top notch.
Based on 3 answers
N/A This is my first time using a tool like this so I cannot compare however I don't see any need to try anything else. The team is helpful, the tool works and they resolve any concerns or issues when they do come up
Return on Investment
- In many cases we have seen high lift in test scenarios very quickly, which helped us to move these better improvements to product faster.
- Monetate has also helped us to asses changes that won't work. There is less risk with Monetate when you can test a hypothesis out first.
Project Manager in MarketingApparel & Fashion Company, 1001-5000 employees
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?