Maximizer CRM

Maximizer CRM Review

May 28, 2021

Interaction tracking (5)

4.3

Channel / partner relationship management (5)

2.9

Customer data management / contact management (5)

Opportunity management (5)

2.0

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Maximizer CRM, and make your voice heard!

Small Office

$29

Business Plus

$49

On Premise

Business Plus

$49

• $29 per user/MonthOptional
For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://www.maximizer.com/crm-pricing

Sales Force Automation

Integrations with 3rd-party Software

1.3

Platform

What is Maximizer CRM?

Maximizer CRM is presented by the vendor as an easy to use CRM solution built to help users organize growing amounts of customer data in fewer tabs. And with Insights, users can analyze and collaborate all in one solution.

The vendor states they have helped over 100,000 small and medium sized businesses find the opportunities in their data faster. And they say with Maximizer CRM users spend less time clicking back and forth between multiple tabs, that they can create dynamic reports in minutes, and can use their data to make impactful change.

Maximizer CRM Screenshots

Mobile ApplicationHTML 5
Supported CountriesAll
Supported LanguagesEnglish and French

What is Maximizer CRM?

Maximizer CRM is a customer relationship management (CRM) software built to maximize sales leads and calls.

What are Maximizer CRM's top competitors?

Salesforce.com are common alternatives for Maximizer CRM.

What is Maximizer CRM's best feature?

Reviewers rate Interaction tracking highest, with a score of 4.3.

Who uses Maximizer CRM?

The most common users of Maximizer CRM are from Small Businesses (1-50 employees) and the Insurance industry.

Javier Ortiz | TrustRadius Reviewer
I bought this software to try to improve customer engagement. I felt it would do exactly that. I have just a few employees and growing steadily. The benefits in the demo seemed to solve several problems I was encountered beforehand. I was severely disappointed when I tried the actual product, however.
  • Their sales team is engaging
  • The software [felt] clunky
  • The app isn’t fully functional
  • They have no customer satisfaction department
  • They refused a refund

It was not a good experience. Nothing was as advertised, from the user experience to the security of purchase. The address book was not able to be converted from the Leads module and the maps feature wasn’t able to connect from Leads. The mobile version has a lot of bugs and isn’t very functional. They have a tutorial, yet [I think they] aren’t proactive in distributing it to new users. Their focus is on sales. And it’s not a very salable product in my opinion. The worst aspect of this company is that they aren’t risk free. If you purchase a year software and decide after a few weeks it simply isn’t for your company, there are no refunds. I had to initiate a chargeback with my bank after being told that “unfortunately, due to the terms and conditions...”

No customer wants to hear that. [I feel] they tried to bully me into keeping their software. There are far too many options in 2021 for CRM to be forced into one, especially one so difficult to use. When I asked about a feature that I needed, I was told, “Perhaps later this year...” Not what I need if I’m paying good money for a software. Their sales VP wouldn’t call me when I requested a call after being denied a refund.

When I went through their main website again after my experience with Maximizer, I [felt] that everything they advertise is not in line with the product they put out. They say that there’s a free trial available. Not the truth [in my experience].

This maybe would have been a good CRM in say, 1999. [I think] it’s antiquated and didn’t serve the needs of my business. I used well-known CRM previously and didn’t find Maximizer to be better than the free version of that one. There was a disconnect in usage that wasn’t able to be overcome by myself or my employees in several weeks of trials.

They were very unwilling to reach out to me to explain. When I was denied a refund, I asked to speak to the sales VP. I got silence. I had to charge back the amount through my bank.
Len Masek | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Maximizer CRM as our primary customer relationship management software. We track our customers with it, we manage our service organization and everyone in the company uses the shared calendar. Maximizer is very intuitive, easy to learn, and very powerful for what we use it for. We use both the enterprise version as well as the mobile app.
  • Shared Calendar
  • Customer Service cases
  • Common database of customer information
  • The integration into email could be smoother
  • It is could use a better database for tracking installed equipment
  • The import of contacts is clunky
Maximizer CRM is a great tool for customer relationship management. I would like to see more integration with other CRM programs to allow existing data to be easily imported. I would like to see an expanded calendar with better visibility to different users. For the price, it is a very powerful tool that we use daily.
April 05, 2019

Maximizer CRM

We at Central Equity use Maximizer CRM for managing our clients and consultants. Maximizer is the single truth of our client and prospective client management.
  • User-friendly, straightforward menus, and not many hidden attributes that you need to dig deep into.
  • Simple, not at all complicated.
  • Ideal for small to medium size business.
  • Handling large data. Maximizer needs to improve on this.
  • Add additional user-friendly shortcuts for the most frequently used functions in the web version.
  • There is no mark for deletion option. They need to provide a way to delete without physically deleting records.
Ideal for small to medium business houses, customizable.
Shayne Froelich | TrustRadius Reviewer
Maximizer CRM is used by the entire organization to store all customer contacts for sales for the company. It was also used to store information on each sales department and their organizational structure.
  • It is VERY customizable and flexible.
  • Once set up, it is very easy for end users to search for and use the data contained inside.
  • Easy to set up security roles and permissions makes it easy to show/hide information based on the permission.
  • It is difficult to look directly in the database for information. This is mainly do to the flexible/customizable nature of the program. Because of this, tables and columns in the database are very generic and low level information can be difficult to find.
  • The ability to remotely sync in with the server and update the data can be very slow, depending on the amount of new data that needs to be pushed from the remote location.
If you are looking for a solution which offers the ability to customize how and what data is stored, it is great for that. It is designed as a B2B solution however, so we used it for a B2C and required decent customization to resolve this.
The support staff are very knowledgeable and competent. Never really had an issue with them not knowing what they are doing.
February 02, 2015

Maximizer's Ease of Use

Thomas Laut | TrustRadius Reviewer
We used Maximizer within our sales and customer service departments to track e-mails, contacts, accounts, and phone calls. Maximizer did an excellent job in helping the management and record keeping of our customers.
  • The ease of use, when dealing with Maximizer CRM, is above all other CRM software. It was easy to learn and easy to teach others.
Maximizer CRM is best suited for basic customer management. If a company just wants a basic CRM, that does not involve a lot of customization or programming, then Maximizer would be a great solution. The ease of use is excellent, which makes it a great tool.