Reviews (1-3 of 3)
April 05, 2019
Score 8 out of 10
We at Central Equity use Maximizer CRM for managing our clients and consultants. Maximizer is the single truth of our client and prospective client management.
- User-friendly, straightforward menus, and not many hidden attributes that you need to dig deep into.
- Simple, not at all complicated.
- Ideal for small to medium size business.
- Handling large data. Maximizer needs to improve on this.
- Add additional user-friendly shortcuts for the most frequently used functions in the web version.
- There is no mark for deletion option. They need to provide a way to delete without physically deleting records.
Read AROOP VACHALI's full review
Ideal for small to medium business houses, customizable.
June 09, 2016
Score 8 out of 10
Maximizer CRM is used by the entire organization to store all customer contacts for sales for the company. It was also used to store information on each sales department and their organizational structure.
- It is VERY customizable and flexible.
- Once set up, it is very easy for end users to search for and use the data contained inside.
- Easy to set up security roles and permissions makes it easy to show/hide information based on the permission.
- It is difficult to look directly in the database for information. This is mainly do to the flexible/customizable nature of the program. Because of this, tables and columns in the database are very generic and low level information can be difficult to find.
- The ability to remotely sync in with the server and update the data can be very slow, depending on the amount of new data that needs to be pushed from the remote location.
Read Shayne Froelich's full review
If you are looking for a solution which offers the ability to customize how and what data is stored, it is great for that. It is designed as a B2B solution however, so we used it for a B2C and required decent customization to resolve this.
February 02, 2015
Score 6 out of 10
We used Maximizer within our sales and customer service departments to track e-mails, contacts, accounts, and phone calls. Maximizer did an excellent job in helping the management and record keeping of our customers.
Read Thomas Laut's full review
Maximizer CRM is best suited for basic customer management. If a company just wants a basic CRM, that does not involve a lot of customization or programming, then Maximizer would be a great solution. The ease of use is excellent, which makes it a great tool.
Maximizer CRM Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
About Maximizer CRM
Maximizer CRM is a customer relationship management (CRM) software built to maximize sales leads and calls.
Categories: Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
Maximizer CRM Screenshots
Maximizer CRM Competitors
Salesforce.com, Zoho, Microsoft Dynamics
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?Optional
|Maximizer CRM Live||$55||Per User per Month|
|Maximizer Wealth Management||$60||Per User per Month|
For More Pricing Information Contact Maximizer Software at 1-800-804-6299
Maximizer CRM Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
Maximizer CRM Technical Details
|Deployment Types:||On-premise, SaaS|
|Mobile Application:||HTML 5|
|Supported Languages:||English and French|