Likelihood to Recommend
When we we're determining what's important to us we think budget, are we stuck in a contract; can it grow with our needs without hurting our pockets; can it solve our needs because we're such a large company that we almost need several solutions in one. Reporting - am I able to provide management the details they need to know to prove ROI? Also can we prove that demand generation efforts lead to closed deals?
- Customer service analysis has been extremely useful for determining sentiment and adding context to real time crisis situations.
- Convenience of pulling data for all social channels at one time is extremely effective in making decisions in real time and to compare against other channel performance. The cross channel export minimizes a great deal of time for exporting data. Nearly all social channel data is available.
- Reports are extremely user friendly, visual and easy to export. Also the ability to see the raw data and to have it for historical reference is great.
- Key insights generated in the dashboard page help add fast context for performance.
- While it incorporates MOST platforms not all of them, I believe Pinterest was still in trial. They will need to keep up to date as new platforms emerge.
- Not a super user friendly interface. I found it to be a bit clunky and dated looking.
- While their training was good, and they had good support resources, I think they good do more with marketing and education to help my team uncover more value from the software.
Manager in MarketingRetail Company, 201-500 employees
Likelihood to Renew
Simply Measured 9.2
Based on 7 answers
For my current client, it's not right - they would not be actionable with the data to really need this tool. For my past clients, I would suggest they stay on it and i think they would agree.
Simply Measured 7.0
Based on 1 answer
The interface is very simple and organized around the core elements of the platform : the reports.
Simply Measured 10.0
Based on 2 answers
Extremely fast response and they go above and beyond without asking. The support team has provided me data beyond our limit before and it was not an issue and not an extra cost, really good business support.
Simply Measured 8.0
Based on 1 answer
Simply Measured has more in-depth reports than other tools in this category. Other tools may feature a lower price and are easier to learn. Others focus on only one channel, let's say Twitter. Simply Measured is comprehensive, extensive and has the depth to match. It's one of the few tools that can measure the impact of an individual message as opposed to the account in aggregate.
Return on Investment
- Increased efficiency of reporting. Although I still keep my own spreadsheets and create a few charts and graphs, Simply Measured's reports have saved me countless hours.
- Greater Visibility: Simply Measured's reports have helped increase the visibility of what the social media team is doing. What executive doesn't like a smart report?
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?