Likelihood to Recommend
This is well suited for a company that does not have a time keeping feature within their HRIS system and/or has hourly employees that need hours kept track of. We moved to a new HRIS system that provided an internal time tracking feature and no longer needed to use TimeClock Plus.
- Deployment via GPO makes installation a breeze
- They have an excellent Technical Support team in the rare event of things not working as expected
- It works within your web browser, making zero impact on your system resources
- The system would go down periodically and we would have to correct everyones' time.
- Reporting was not intuitive.
- The system was archaic at the time that we were using it. I know that they've done updates since then, however.
We chose TimeClock Plus for the lower initial investment. Licensing for Wasp was more costly, and we didn't have to purchase physical time clocks like we would have with Wasp time and avoided running network cable to support the new infrastructure. The TimeClock Plus console had a better look and feel than the Wasp Time software.
Return on Investment
- At the time that we needed it, the system did what it promised, it kept track of team members' time.
- We were able to pull reports to see hours worked for payroll.
- It could be easily used by the staff.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?