Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Job Search Site Posting (11)8.181%
- Company Website Posting (11)7.575%
- Job Requisition Management (12)7.575%
- Candidate Search (12)7.373%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of CVViZ, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee optional
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
- Supported: Job Requisition Management
- Supported: Company Website Posting
- Supported: Publish to Social Media
- Supported: Job Search Site Posting
- Supported: Customized Application Form
- Supported: Resume Management
- Supported: Duplicate Candidate Prevention
- Supported: Candidate Search
- Supported: Applicant Tracking
- Supported: Collaboration
- Supported: Task Creation and Delegation
- Supported: Email Templates
- Supported: User Permissions
- Supported: Notifications and Alerts
- Supported: Reporting
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||20%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||50%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||20%|
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Supported Countries||All Countries|
- Easy to set up for the user
- Workflow has enough features, easy to connect to my website
- Easy to set up
- Easy to deploy to our page muur
- Providing a Whitelabel
- Custom domain
- Deeper customization of our connected page
- Candidate Selection
- Job Posting
- The mobile experience specifically for job posting is lacking. Some of the drop-down elements don't appear in mobile view.
- The 'add candidate to database' section via web shouldn't have qualification as a mandatory field. Not all qualifications are standardized so it limits searching.
- You can only post by local currency which can be an issue if you're looking to recruit freelancers from other countries as you can't attract them via their local currency.
- Great UX so everything is intuitive and easy
- Integrates with many job boards so you can manage it all right here
- AI: saves many many hours
- The email templates seem pretty limited. Need more features like adding images or attachments
- The Industry option in jobs don’t include all the industries in the drop down list. Needs to be updated.
- Would be awesome if we could use our own logo alongside Cvviz’s. Not saying white labelled but at least something that would reflect our own branding.
- Extremely easy to use.
- Integrate your career page to CVViZ.
- Everything is self explanatory.
- Integrates with other resume sites to publish your job postings.
- UX/UI can be improved.
- More integrations to other job boards.
- Easy to set up (Everything is self-explanatory).
- Nice interface (Very intuitive).
- Artificial intelligence (Making use of AI to do the work).
- Post to various platforms (Exposure to get more candidates).
- No white label (Unable to host in our domain).
- Limited number of the job posting (Only five jobs for starter plan).
- Limited templates (The email templates are simple, more customizable options will be preferred).
- Resume parsing.
- Interview management.
- Paid services.
- Interview scheduling.
- Talent scoring.
- Resume Parsing.
- Free Job Board Posting.
- Candidate Database.
- It needs to bring in a mobile-friendly app.
- It should include an option to have a custom CNAME domain.
- It should include integrations and web-hooks.
- It should include automations along the pipelines.
- Review Resumes.
- Conduct interviews.
- Post jobs.
- Add more Free job posting sites.
- Pre Screen Video Responses.
- Allow applicants to complete basic word processing tasks in interview/working interview setup for office non-coding jobs.
- Automation Of Recruitment Process
- Display the job on free 15+ Job site
- Discounted price for 2000+ Job site worldwide
- Video Interview options
- Need Step by step Tutorial
- Knowledge base
- Add Multilingual Job site as well as Multilingual Job advertisement
- simplifying the hiring process
- Job Posting
- Job Offer
- White Label
- Ease to setup
- Posting to multiple job boards for free
- Detailed Feedback system
- - Intuitive interface
- Better email templates
- Handling bigger file size
- allow to host it on my own domain
- Post jobs
- Candidate prescreening
- Resume screening
- Recruitment tracking
- Branding removal
- Centralized dashboard to keep up with the key metrics like total resumes and pass through rate
- Multi vendor and multi customer so hiring for all companies or clients. perfect for recruitment agencies
- Easily filter all the candidates by status, source, tags, qualifications and so much more
- Career page could be made more customizable and sleeker than it is right now
- Sub-accounts for building sub-career pages under the master account
- Custom domain for career page URL
- Compliance settings not just for GDPR
- Custom SMTP settings for email integration
The software is very easy to use for people with no prior experience of using applicant tracking systems. There is minimal to zero learning curve as everything inside the platform is self explanatory and really easy to use.
Unfortunately for teams where each position needs to be handled only by a specific person or a group of persons, the current user control access inside CVViZ is not yet suited for this purpose. A user can be added to the organization and he has access to everything inside the platform.