Reviews (1-1 of 1)
January 08, 2019
Score 8 out of 10
I currently use DeskRoll Remote Desktop for accessing different types of personal computers at different organizations with my clients, to troubleshoot hardware and software issues remotely. It really saves time and resources because of the ability to remote in at any computer. Clients like it because I can remote in at night when they are not using their computers.
- Ability to remote in at any time
- Can support unlimited clients with hardware and software issues
- Multiple remote client logins
- DeskRoll has really done a great job with this software and I don't see any need for improvement
Read Matt Karcher's full review
DeskRoll Remote Desktop is well suited for consultant and remote support. It's less appropriate for clients worried about security and anytime remote access.
DeskRoll Remote Desktop Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
About DeskRoll Remote Desktop
DeskRoll guides users through setup and connection processes for 3 basic scenarios: providing remote assistance to a customer, configuring unattended remote access to a remote computer, or configuring unattended remote access to the user's local computer (the one that they are sitting at).
DeskRoll Remote Desktop Screenshots
DeskRoll Remote Desktop Integrations
DeskRoll Remote Desktop Competitors
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Does not have featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?No
- Entry-level set up fee?Optional
|DeskRoll - 1 Month||29.95||per seat|
|DeskRoll - 1 Year||299.5||per seat|
With each license a user can configure unlimited remote computers to access from any location. Also, users can make unlimited parallel remote connections - each will open in a new browser tab. Users can pause and resume remote sessions.
DeskRoll Remote Desktop Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
DeskRoll Remote Desktop Technical Details
|Deployment Types:||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems:||Windows, Mac|
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android, Mobile Web|