LogMeIn Rescue Reviews

November 24, 2020
Diane Gannon | TrustRadius Reviewer
Air Vent, Inc is a Gibraltar Industries corporation which we use LogMeIn Rescue for our IT department to assist our users Nationwide. It is an easy tool to navigate and assist anywhere we are located. It is a very useful tool. I enjoy working with it. We use it for all computer issues we have with our users.
  • Remote installs of software on user's computers
  • Fixes issues users are having on their computers
  • shows me exactly what the user is having difficulties with within the program for me to assist them.
  • Administration mode, sometimes screens are hidden to continue with install/repair/uninstall programs.
LogMeIn is well suited for assisting users remoting and to see what the user is doing to cause/assist the issue. I have control of the computer device to assist user with their issues. They have the shortcut on their desktops to get assistance from us. I have no scenario where it is less appropriate.
Because LogMeIn is a great and reliable product/tool to use for our everyday business in assisting our users, I gave this rating.
I am glad to use this product and tool and it is very user friendly for the users on the other side. I get positive feedback from the users I work with.
Read Diane Gannon's full review
August 25, 2020
Dianna Farrell | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use it as a tool to access people's computers in order to fix and repair our software.
  • Notifications
  • Speed
  • Consistency
  • Lack of notifications sometimes
  • Access
  • Ease of use
It has been very helpful in the case of working with clients to address their technical support needs. It allows us to remote into their computers and get their software up and running. We are notified pretty quickly. In the instance of a software issue, we can go in and adjust settings and troubleshoot. I cannot think of a less appropriate scenario, as it works well for us. We enjoy the software and its features.
It is a good program overall. It has some features (such as the many prompts) that can be confusing to customers. But it allows us to do our job in an efficient manner and our company would not use another program.
Read Dianna Farrell's full review
July 30, 2020
It is being used across the whole organization. LogMeIn Rescue allows us to see and assist clients remotely, as well as to be able to install software.
  • It is relatively easy to use, so it requires little training to get going.
  • It allows you to run scripts in the background.
  • It also allows you to copy files in the background.
  • The biggest thing is the technician console crashes and some days it happens quite often.
  • I wish you could move the tabs around on the console without having to place the session on hold and then pick it up in the order that you want.
It does very well in an office call center situation. It does however get a little sluggish when it is being used over a VPN, even if both places have a very good connection.
Because I have never needed it.
July 03, 2020
David Rowley | TrustRadius Reviewer
During COVID-19, we have been using rescue exclusively for all remote support needs. It is used daily. Additionally, the customers that I consult with have all received LogMeIn Rescue recommendations for their businesses. My customers, school districts, health care, vacation rental services, retail, and the list goes on either to use Rescue to support their customers and/or, I use it to support them. It is a win/win for all of us.
  • Unattended access: I can fix problems when the end user isn't at their computer.
  • Multiple access methods: When you deal with customers of all technology backgrounds, having multiple ways of inviting them to a session is perfect.
  • Ease of use for the technician.
  • Rich feature set including the ability to reboot machines and automatically reconnect.
  • Interface: the interface is old and dated.
  • Setup is designed for IT professionals. Not really a drawback, unless you are looking for plug and play.
  • Advanced features are difficult to enable.
Any remote support needs. This allows you to connect, either attended or unattended, to computers in your organization and provide simple support. As a technology partner, I deal with customers of all technical backgrounds. LogMeIn Rescue is a simple tool for them to use (Multiple ways to join. I've used them all depending on the technical savvy of my customer). I have even used it to help family and friends with their support needs.
Excellent and timely support. I haven't needed to use support for Rescue, however, I have contacted LogMeIn support for other products and have been impressed.
Read David Rowley's full review
June 25, 2020
Jay Johnson | TrustRadius Reviewer
IT Support uses this across the organization. The ability to type in passwords, auto-reconnect after a disconnect, joining VPN, or rebooting are all fantastic. Pretty seamless. I work in the UK and support people in the USA, Canada, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, China, Singapore & Malaysia, as well as my home country of course. LogMeIn is my tool of choice to resolve my end user's tech issues.
  • Auto reconnect on loss of connection.
  • Full Windows system control through the applet.
  • Easy fileshare.
  • System info window for running processes are very helpful.
  • Video conference/webcam to chat with user at the same time.
  • Easier for corporate users to give full control to the tech. Those UAC windows confuse the user.
  • Chat window is old, small, kinda ugly and in need of a refresh.
Well suited for personal PCs that don't have UAC enabled. A little more challenging to talk the user through giving full system control to the tech than I would like. I now send them an SOP to follow so I can get the app running as a Windows System Service.
It works. There is no messing around really. I can gain control and fix issues on anyones computer anywhere on the globe. Subject to them having an internet connection, but no fear because even if the internet is patchy, LogMeIn will auto-reconnect, every 15 minutes later! Very impressive tool.
Read Jay Johnson's full review
June 26, 2020
LogMeIn Rescue has made my life so easy by allowing remote support to remain an option as we deployed employee work from home stations. We had to hastily deploy employees to work from home in the face of the COVID crisis. LogMeIn allowed for remote support to be possible by allowing authentication outside of the VPN or local domain connection - no other remote support solution offered that flexibility.

Aside from the logistical advantages, LogMeIn Rescue is also secure, easy to use, and it gets the job done efficiently. This is a great tool that scales well for large corporations, to small startups and anything between!
  • Security - LogMeIn uses an SSO solution that allows secured logins. It also requires authentication for the user being assisted.
  • Ease - LogMeIn is very easy to use and allows for simple tools like whiteboards and automated memos that allow one to expand on their experience.
  • Speed - LogMeIn allows for fast file transfers that work immediately. The remote desktop sharing is also very efficient, as I've never encountered any issues across a variety of connection speeds.
  • Timeouts - LogMeIn has a very short timeout period when it detects no activity. This can make it difficult to balance between multiple tasks.
  • No user side requests can be made. I would love to implement a solution that allows an end-user to request a remote session that a technician can then accept rather than only allowing the technician to initiate.
  • Email follow-ups to end-users would be nice. If they shared the technician name and remote desktop time stamps that could help them in case they need to file time exceptions or track time with their leadership.
LogMeIn Rescue is well suited if there is an action that requires administrator or otherwise elevated permissions. It isn't as appropriate when a simple change it needed in settings, or if an end-user needs to be educated on a certain application's use. If I have an action that is simple and doesn't require elevated privileges I will usually use Skype's screen-sharing options.
I'd say support for LogMeIn is ideal because I haven't ever been in a situation where additional support was necessary. The program runs so efficiently and simply that nothing was needed beyond initial training that was provided by my company. I am saying this as a user that strictly uses the technician console.
June 26, 2020
Being a tech in education, LogMeIn was crucial to help solve IT issues for student once the pandemic hit and we tried to limit our exposure. I was able to solve countless issues from the safety of my couch and in my comfy PJ's.

It is so easy to talk the customer through the install process. That is the key with remote work and working with "non tech" people. Simple, Quick, and Easy!
  • Easy Install
  • Simple URL for install
  • Simple to get started
  • Very powerful once you peek under the hood
  • Having a simple GUI with advanced options
  • Few hoops for users to get started
  • A quick way to escalate privileges once remoted in
LogMeIn is great for supporting the end user in a help desk oriented talk. Even basic user such as young students can follow the simple instructions to set up and install, so we can remote in.

The GUI is pretty straight forward and easy to navigate, but there are many power features once you get more comfortable with the the basics.
I haven't had to utilize support at all, but the resources are vast, and they are sending out lots of tutorials and ways to improve your interaction with their products.

There are several places to find what you are looking for and get the help that you need. It's widely used and that helps build a baseline of users.
June 11, 2020
LogMeIn Rescue is used by our IT department to provide remote assistance for our users during COVID. We have been able to install printers with ease. The biggest advantage so far is that we can elevate our permissions and install necessary programs for our users. Another useful part of LogMeIn is we can use the share screen function to train our users.
  • Easy to use remote assistance
  • Printer installs
  • User training
  • Very happy with the service
An easy to use remote support application is the best use for LogMeIn Rescue. It has the flexibility to be used in any size of organization and can provide feedback to management on how each session has been handled. You would not use this application for non-IT-related issues or training.
The main reason I rated it so highly is all you can do with the program. It's not just for IT problems. You are able to get feedback from your users and apply that directly to your department. From all the other remote support programs I have used, LogMeIn Rescue is the most flexible in terms of the program.
February 10, 2020
We use LogMeIn Rescue as a company to better remotely support our workforce. Although it's initial intent was to be used for those workers not on site, we have found it convenient enough to begin using the tool even in lieu of walks to different parts of the building. The main issue it resolved for us is efficiently diagnosing and resolving helpdesk tickets opened by remote users.
  • Remote desktop access.
  • Remote file access.
  • Pricing is always an issue, costs do matter and there is competition in this space.
  • There is no asset management.
I feel that if you have relatively few remote users and are not looking for a complete remote management and monitoring suite that LogMeIn rescue is a fine choice. That said, there is competition in this space so there are a lot of options at all price points. Those who have more of a remote workforce and are looking to automate patching and get a higher level of reporting should be looking at a more comprehensive piece of software than LogMeIn Rescue.
I have honestly not had the need to contact support too much, which is always a good thing. I will say that while I felt they were competent I wasn't especially impressed as I have been with several other tech companies. They are far from the lowest level technical support I have encountered, however. I would say that if you find yourself calling support frequently with a product like this you may have selected the wrong solution for you.
May 19, 2020
It addresses remote support of our staff on the weekends and sometimes during the week's work. Saves us a trip at times to locations because we could just call the client and set up a session on LogMeIn Rescue. Minor to no issues with the software so far. Recommend to any company that does support.
  • Remote assistance in guiding people.
  • Remote screen recordings to record the entire session.
  • Keeping track of your sessions from when you started one to when you ended.
  • Sometimes keyboard might stop working for a remote user.
  • Maybe another software to mirror desktop without having to have user grant permission to keyboard and mouse.
  • Better reboot in remote session or reconnect.
I had this person who was experiencing issues with a profile corruption and I had to reboot his PC in the process of clearing out his profile. Thanks to LogMeIn Rescue, I was able to do so without having to stress the client by asking them to allow me access again. In my experience with other remote software, a reboot wipes the connection clear.
Haven't had to contact support for the software but it is clear that when you need support you can always find the number.
Chip Berg | TrustRadius Reviewer
We are a Xerox dealer and LogMeIn allows me to correct issues that used to require me to get in a company car and drive sometimes up to 2 hours to fix issues; it now gives me the ability to correct the issues within a matter of minutes. It saves us thousands of dollars each year and helps me keep my customers happy.
  • Fast access to their network.
  • Ability to see for myself what issues they are having.
  • Allows me the ability to quickly correct their issues.
  • It allows me to reboot their computers and automatically reconnects after the restart.
  • I believe the yearly price is high.
  • I have some customers who have trouble getting to the logmein123.com website. They try to do a search for the site and it comes up with hundreds of choices.
  • After the customers download the installer the questions the installer asks scares them, as if we could cause harm to their system.
It's well suited for any IT Support organization. Tech support to repair computers. Support role for driver issues such as a printer, scanner, and other hardware. Helping to maintain corporate end-users. Maintaining a sales force that is on the road and not easily accessible. We use it to make firmware updates to copiers, set up drivers for printing, configuring email, and scan-to-folder.
Read Chip Berg's full review
Matt Van Winkle | TrustRadius Reviewer
We are an IT consulting company and use it to remotely access client workstations and servers. It allows us to handle many troubleshooting scenarios remotely rather than traveling on site. The Rescue Agent is great for installing updates and being able to work on a remote computer without requiring the end user to be at their desk.
  • Unattended Remote Access.
  • Quickly get a new user/computer to connect. We typically use the 6 digit code method and direct users to logmein123.com.
  • Gather statistics on a remote computer such as services installed and running, disk space, and other metrics.
  • Better support for servers with unattended access. The unattended access works well, but occasionally will get disabled or uninstalled on servers and needs to be reconfigured.
LogMeIn Rescue works great when providing technical support to end-users. We are a software consulting company that supports many end-users who are not always tech-savvy. I have used other remote access tools in the past which were cumbersome or complicated to get non-tech users to connect. LogMeIn Rescue works every time and is simple and easy to use.

When installing updates on remote computers, it can sometimes take several hours and you often need to restart the computer. The unattended access feature works great in allowing the end user to not need to be present at their desk while we do our work.
LogMeIn Rescue is easy to start and use and does not consume resources on your computer slowing it down.

We are also often providing support for non-tech savvy end users who might have a hard time downloading and installing remote access software, especially when firewall warnings start to appear. LogMeIn Rescue's process is intuitive and easy to follow for our users.
To be honest, I don't recall ever having an issue with LogMeIn Rescue not working. I am giving a 10 rating because I have never had an issue requiring support.
Read Matt Van Winkle's full review
Kellie Myers | TrustRadius Reviewer
It is being used across our whole organization.
It addresses all business problems by allowing us to log in to our business clients' computers anywhere in the country, and be able to remotely address their issues. This program has become an asset to our company by allowing us to have this mobility.
  • Providing Log In Keys - Allows us to ensure the customer will be connected with us as a technician each time.
  • Providing Chat Services - To communicate with the client/person we're remote connecting with to ensure they are involved in each step of the process.
  • Unattended Access - Helps us address the customer's concerns anytime of the day, without needing login assistance.
LogMeIn comes in handy at all times. We would recommend this to any person who needs a remote software that they can use to be a reliable connection between their company's and their clients' computers.
The LogMeIn unattended access has come in handy when businesses have problems during off hours, and we are easily able to remote in and assist.
The chat feature has come in handy when communicating with clients as well.
I have had any easy time calling in to receive help, and every one of their employees are very receptive to the customer's needs. I wouldn't want to speak to any other customer support desk in regards to their remote software, they rock and do an awesome job! I'm so glad to be on the same team as them and provide customers with the LogMeIn experience!
Read Kellie Myers's full review
David Geller | TrustRadius Reviewer
I am exclusive to helping retail jewelers with Quickbooks desktop. Also each jeweler has a point of sale program that exports into Quickbooks. I help jewelers with both. I MUST be at THEIR computer 90% of the time to help and answer questions. I have tied the logmein123.com site to a special webpage my customers go to in order to connect. Perfect.
  • On a scale of 1 to 10 for my customers to get connected, I'd give it an 8.
  • Once I connect I see their whole screen as if it were mine. I've used two other connecting softwares, theirs are not that way.
  • Dragging a file from their computer to mine is easy as dragging a document from one to folder to another on your own computer, easy peasy.
  • Although I only help one company at a time, I can connect to many of their workstations at a time. Each workstation is a tab, it works just like tabs on an internet browser.
  • Two questions to ask to connect confuses customers, A LOT. A few times I've needed administrator rights and it occasionally has required a Windows username and password from MY USER. 75% don't know it.
  • It's the most expensive in the marketplace but for me it's worth it.
If a spouse needs to help a spouse with their computer at home occasionally and that's all you need, this is not the product, Pro would be better suited.
Quick answers from support staff who are native English speakers.
Read David Geller's full review
Jesse Joswick | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use LMI Rescue to make quick and easy connections to customers that we do not have persistent connections with. Rescue is quick, and easy to use and establish a link with for users of all skill levels. It is used by all of our technical staff which are the majority of our employees.
  • Error free install of the client, it works every time.
  • Remote control offers all the features we need including automatic reconnect after reboot.
  • Install is simple and easy to talk users with limited ability through the steps.
We use LMI Rescue to establish connections to computers without our full LMI Central package installed. It is less appropriate when we have the persistent LMI connection ready to go.
Support is good, menus are a little confusing and tricky to operate on the back end.
Read Jesse Joswick's full review
November 16, 2019
Jonathan Ayers | TrustRadius Reviewer
LogMeIn Rescue is used to support General Electric (our customer) both on-site and with remote users. It is used by technicians across the enterprise to connect to and troubleshoot user computers. This tool addresses a primary business problem: having an employee who cannot use their computer, thereby not being able to accomplish assigned tasks associated with their job.
  • It allows connections to users both on site and at remote locations.
  • It does not require the users to be connected to the domain. It can support users who are connected to any internet connection.
  • It has interactive features that allow for dynamic control of a user device (shutdown, restart, etc.).
  • It can be bandwidth intensive (although this can be partially relieved by switching to a black and white color scheme.
  • It requires users to authorize the connection (some users are unable to understand how to authorize the connection, could be clearer).
  • The chat function can be hard to use, the dialog box it provides is small.
LogMeIn Rescue is well suited in enterprises that require 24/7 user functionality. It allows end-user support on-site and at remote locations through any type of internet connection (domain authentication not required). It is less suited for issues related to device hardware/BIOS as these issues are often diagnosed through on-board diagnostic tools.
Although it does have some room for improvement, overall I believe LogMeIn Rescue is the best tool for remote troubleshooting and support. I have used it through several different roles and different companies and in my opinion, it has consistently provided me with the best set of features I need to provide end-user support.
Read Jonathan Ayers's full review
December 23, 2019
Mike Narumiya | TrustRadius Reviewer
It is used by the support team to provide support to application issues, and various desktop/workstation based issues. A great, well known easy to use option. Easy to train support staff on its use, easy roll out. A well known product that many people are already familiar with. Website is great and clear. A great decision for many.
  • Easy to use. Very little training necessary.
  • Established brand identify, so user acceptance is high.
  • Can't think of many things. Works, easy to use.
When supporting remote users/clients, it's a fast, simple to use way to remotely access workstations or to share documents. Requires very little to no training as it is a super easy, straight forward application. Lightweight, and reliable. A solid tool to provide to staff, that works when it is needed. Being a well known brand is a great selling point for buy in.
It does everything it is supposed to do, and has no negatives I can think of. Works, easy to implement, easy to use. Requires no hassling by support staff to use, is stable and requires very little training or coaching to use effectively. Has very intuitive controls. Product has a great market name and is easy to get buy in on.
Read Mike Narumiya's full review
August 27, 2019
Lochan Kalicharan | TrustRadius Reviewer
The software allows us to easily connect with users that are not nearby or close enough for us to quickly access them in order to provide support. Since our business has multiple locations LogMeIn Rescue makes it simple to connect with all of our users in a quick and efficient manner.
  • Quickly connect to the user with minimal wait time.
  • Simple interface, easy to understand and navigate.
  • The initial download for the user can be confusing when it comes to downloading and running the applet. It can vary across platforms such as MAC vs PC.
LogMeIn works great when we are not able to leave or if we need to multitask and work with a few users at a time. Remotely accessing these users is also very important and this is why LogMeIn is great in that aspect. I am able to fix nearly every issue encountered unless it's a hardware fix.
The user interface is extremely simple and easy to understand. It is a very minimalistic approach and does not confuse the user nor the technician. This makes it highly attractive especially for users that are not computer savvy or have trouble understanding.
I have had no issues receiving any support for LogMeIn rescue. I have been able to get service very quickly with minimal wait time and my issues are always resolved quickly.
Read Lochan Kalicharan's full review
David McIntyre | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use it to remotely log in with customers and help them over the phone. Our entire company uses the program.
  • Remains connected on logout/safe mode/reboot very well.
  • File Transfer works flawlessly.
  • Working with multiple computers at once works great.
  • Would love to see a way to mirror multiple screens better. For example, we log in to a customer that has 2 screens and we have two screens on our workstation. I would like to see both screens at the same time in full-screen mode (this is very common).
  • Would like the ability to save the "Computers" that we have unattended access to.
Great for accessing customer computers. I wish the process was a little simpler for customers. As of right now, they have to click on an Icon on our site, then OK to allow UAC, then OK again for connection and then OK again once we start it on our end. That's a lot.
It works great. We've tried less expensive solutions and they just aren't the same as LogMeIn Rescue.
Honestly haven't used it much. The tool just works.
Read David McIntyre's full review
Kay Wetzel | TrustRadius Reviewer
LogMeIn Rescue is being used every day in our business to support our clients in their computer and security needs.
  • File Transfer - simple and fast.
  • Unattended access - simple to set up, just works, and is less hassle to clients as they don't have to walk through the connection process for repeat sessions.
  • Screen capture - a great tool to save errors, etc. You can save these in client records for history/billing purposes.
  • History/Notes - helpful for billing purposes. Can also be saved in client records for historical lookups.
  • Unattended access service seems to fail and/or not start at times.
  • After Windows updates, sometimes remote session does not reconnect after rebooting to install updates.
  • Sometimes a session that is having trouble connecting will get "stuck" in the session list showing "connecting" and there is nothing you can do to end it or try to restart it.
It is very well suited to supporting end users and business users in computer issues, updates, and any software related problems. Even hardware updates can be done in most cases, and the session reconnects fairly well. It's less appropriate on a smaller scale such as a small office that wants to access work PC's from home.
Usability would be a 10/10 if unattended access/session restarts always reconnected properly. Also, the session disconnects frequently on some users. All in all, it's great.
Support is wonderful. We have needed support very seldom, but when we have, it's been top-notch.
Read Kay Wetzel's full review
August 14, 2019
John Hughes | TrustRadius Reviewer
I use LogMeIn Rescue every day to support clients, update software and troubleshoot issues on Windows PCs. I update my database software remotely for customers. I troubleshoot a variety of problems from resetting passwords to installing and uninstalling software to running malware scans. I support Windows servers for several customers including managing users, rights and updating software.
  • One of my favorite features in unattended access. Particularly for servers this feature allows me to keep updates and policies current without disrupting customers daily use.
  • As long as my customers have good internet, copying files back and forth to troubleshoot data problems is a snap.
  • When I need to roll out updates I can make changes once and update multiple computers quickly.
  • I wish Windows server access didn't require entering a password multiple times.
  • Troubleshooting hardware problems is more difficult than it should be.
  • I work a lot with dot matrix printers, it would be nice to be able to update printer settings remotely. This is a joke because you need to touch the printer to change firmware settings.
I often work with tech support at another vendor while accessing a client's system. This usually works very well. Troubleshooting network issues while accessing multiple computers at the same time works well. LogMeIn Rescue does not work well when trying to diagnose printer issues.
Works well for me.
I've never needed to use support.
Read John Hughes's full review
November 22, 2019
Jacob Bell | TrustRadius Reviewer
We utilize Rescue for both onsite and offsite user support. It is primarily used by IT. It allows instantaneous access to computers that are otherwise difficult to physically get to.
  • Fast connection
  • WIde range of tools (remote control, file transfer, etc.).
  • Complicated interface.
  • Advanced features are hard to turn on and off. For example, Rescue will occasionally log me into the user's computer with the credentials I'm using to open Rescue. I still don't know how to disable this feature.
LogMeIn Rescue is a solid choice for remote assist. I've had a lot of trouble reliably using Rescue to deploy software or other commands, so it may not be as well suited for that.
I've called twice, and I've found it easier (to both understand and find an answer) to just Google it myself.
Read Jacob Bell's full review
Scott Robinson | TrustRadius Reviewer
It is used by several departments for remote support and provides an easy and customizable way to connect support agents with clients.
  • Support desk intigration
  • Mobile support
  • Custom scripting
  • Sales processes are salesman driven. I get it for new customers but constantly having to deal with sales representatives and fighting higher pricing is a pain.
  • We occasionally need to bring a competitor into the mix in order to maintain pricing.
Great for daily use as a remote support tool, bad for occasional remote support since there is no pricing model to support those users.
Read Scott Robinson's full review
November 13, 2019
Joe Santella | TrustRadius Reviewer
I use LogMeIn Rescue daily to assist local or remote users. It is very easy for me to use and simple for clients to use also. We have over 48,000 staff in the medical center and with off-site users, this makes support much easier.
  • I am deskside support tech at a major medical center, and with many locations and remote users, I can assist when users are off-site or even out of the country.
  • I can assist users that are not able to remote into their office and can correct issues on their home PCs to allow remote work.
  • I can see user's errors directly on the screen when they are off-site.
  • It would be nice to be able to transfer files to users when assisting them.
It is so simple to use and allows me to connect to multiple users at the same time and toggle between stations while assisting them.
It is the easiest tool I have used.
Read Joe Santella's full review
August 20, 2019
Karthik Verma Narmeta | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use LogMeIn to support users who are remotely based for IT issues.
  • Remote access from any machine to any machine with internet connectivity.
  • Unattended access.
  • Team collaboration.
  • Running the app is a bit slow at times
LogMeIn is highly recommended as I worked for a couple of global companies and it has been used in the majority of those companies.
Highly recommended.
To be honest, in very rare cases you may need to contact support. I personally never had to contact support
Read Karthik Verma Narmeta's full review

Screen sharing (79)
9.7
File transfer (72)
Instant message (75)
Secure remote access with Smart Card authentication (20)
Access to sleeping/powered-off computers (33)
Over-the-Internet remote session (80)
Initiate remote control from mobile (35)
Remote management of servers & workstations (56)
Remote Active Directory® management (27)
Centralized management dashboard (41)
Session record (55)
Annotations (37)
Monitoring and Alerts (31)
Multi-platform remote control (49)

What is LogMeIn Rescue?

About LMI Rescue
Rescue Remote Support software from LogMeIn is a remote support solution for PCs, Macs, and mobile devices. Rescue is designed to help IT teams to offer fast technical support and ensure a secure remote support session for both the IT professional and the end user. From small teams of IT helpdesk technicians to enterprise-level organizations, Rescue aims to offer the flexibility needed to remotely support employees and customers, as well as enable remote work.