Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of DraftSight, and make your voice heard!
DraftSight Premium (3D)
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
- Tech Details
- DraftSight Standard: the essential 2D CAD drafting solution with a familiar user interface and fundamental 2D drawing tools. Ideal for individuals, students, educators and hobbyists.
- DraftSight Professional: the advanced 2D CAD drafting solution with powerful, time-saving functionalities and an API to help bring designs to life quickly and easily. Ideal for companies, individuals and designers.
- DraftSight Premium (3D): the robust 2D drafting and 3D design experience with full 3D capabilities and constraints features to help meet your drafting, modeling, prototyping, manufacturing, laser cutting and 3D printing needs. Created for individuals, designers, companies, manufacturers and makers.
- DraftSight Enterprise and Enterprise Plus: the comprehensive 2D drafting and 3D design solution created to meet various drafting, modeling, prototyping, manufacturing, laser cutting, and 3D printing requirements. Designed for large organizations with many users or multiple sites.
- Supported: Image Tracer
- Supported: HomeByMe Integration
- Supported: Power Trim
- GEOVIA Surpac
- SOLIDWORKS PDM
- SOLIDWORKS Electrical
- 3DEXPERIENCE Platform
|Operating Systems||Windows, Linux, Mac|
|Supported Languages||English, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Czech, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese-Brazilian, Turkish, Russian|
- being familiar with the commands
- Creating a desired scale
- Finding templates to add features
- Anything 3D but thats due to not having the 3D package
- Changing line lengths.
- Matching properties.
- printing in pdf
- news window that opens by itself on startup and must be closed everytime
- trasforming pdf in dwg
- Angled line
- Setting up initial drawing parameters for new drawings
- Working with the Array command
- Editing Annotation Properties
- multi-text dimensioning and tolerancing
- too many areas to change the dimensioning and confusing at times
- some times it wont retain my user preferences on dimensioning
- Some functions if you don't know the shortcut