Reviews (1-2 of 2)
January 23, 2019
Score 10 out of 10
I use several flash drives with software that is updated periodically, usually on one flash drive. I use GoodSync to update all the drives the same way so that no matter which one you use, you know where everything is and that it's up to date. I also use it to back up our storage NAS drive to another NAS device.
- Quickly analyzes the drives and compares files and dates to give a complete picture
- Gives you complete control over what to do with files that are similar but my not be matching. (same name, different size or date)
- I don't really have any cons
Read Troy Alcorn's full review
[It's well suited for] duplication of files for transferring to a new machine or remote usage but I wouldn't use it if you needed to keep those places up to date all the time as it only works when you run it, not continuously.
December 14, 2018
Score 7 out of 10
It is being tested and used by our IT Department. It would address syncing our shareholders and user files and allow us to process in a more timely and efficiently.
- The moving of files in one shot between computer.
- You can sync with other storage devices or computers
- You can also use it to backup files.
- Can't sync to Sharepoint 2016 at this time. Which is a problem since we are on 2016 already.
Read Jackie Ramos's full review
It syncs very fast and you can schedule this out or do it on the fly. It's a good way to move data off to when someone leaves.
GoodSync Scorecard Summary
Categories: Endpoint Backup
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?No
GoodSync Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
GoodSync Technical Details
|Operating Systems:||Windows, Linux, Mac|
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android|