https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/vq/7C/T221FIRDXF4P.JPEGProduct with Equal Pros and ConsAs a recruiter, I use Mighty Recruiter to source candidates for my client. We post jobs with MightyRecruiter so that we can reach more candidates who are searching for a job. Compared to other platforms, I get more applications from MightyRecruiter that made me go for MightyRecruiter more and more.,Posting jobs to the job seekers Filtering the resumes by companies,Include Boolean String in search. That would help us a lot in searching for candidates, rather than just by job titles. Help us with an option to filter by modified date, as the candidate who uploads their resume today should be seen at the top based on the search. Add some filtering categories such as Military and Defense Experience, because some jobs we specifically need / might not need them to submit resumes. These are major sorting criteria that help every recruiter a lot.,7,In some ways it's positive - like the user can engage with our job postings. The negative - lack of Boolean search left us with wasting our time searching through titles, it makes the task difficult. Some of the filters we need for our process are missing.,,Bullhorn Recruitment CRM, JobDivaGreat ATS & Recruiting toolI worked with the agent. He was exceptionally proactive and supportive. Their free preliminary is genuinely free. Their poll wiped out resumes that didn't have any significant bearing to my employments. The poll doesn't need to be obligatory, with the goal that you can in any case audit candidates that didn't take the review. I additionally like the way that they incorporate a sweep for your activity posting. This dispenses with somebody from applying from another postal division or time zone so far as that is concerned. I anticipate working with rep later on and found the experience all in all to be superb.,Its so natural to utilize. So natural yet great. You get every one of the highlights you would anticipate from a superior costs ATS system..for free!. Such highlights as: Employment Posting and Distribution ,Candidate Management. Your own Career Site for your organization. So you get awesome hopefuls as well as lift the status of your organization as you get your own Career Site. You can Rank your hopefuls, have execution writes about them and inquiry among a gigantic database of resumes. Include this up with a simple setup that takes minutes rather than hours or days with different sellers and you are left with next to no not to like.,Lamentably the occupations posted in the page does not have the advancement what I had expected, I imagine that as a result of this some post may lose with alternate ones. I might want to demand to the mediators on the off chance that they look that. Undoubtedly your activity opportunities will obtain may applicants, and the stage truly inspires you to be as particular as conceivable as itemized as you can in regards to the position, the set of working responsibilities and other screening data. your activity post may enormously influence the nature of leads, so better be as point by point and particular.,8,We simply don't get the best applicants from either the resume seek or from our activity postings. We enroll particularly inside the Logistics and Supply Chain field so that might be what is influencing our outcomes. Quality leads for work postings, simple to sort out screening and booking exercises,InfinityHR, Cascade IT Asset Disposal Service, OrangeHRM, ONEMINT WorkforceONE, Workable, Recruitee and Crelate Talent,Kissmetrics, DocuSign, SendGrid Marketing Email, Robly, iContact, Adobe Analytics, Heap, Hootsuite Pro, Optimizely, Zoho CRM, Higher Logic, Ariba Procurement, Marketo, ClearSlide, Constant Contact, ActiveCampaign, Infusionsoft, Agile CRM, GetResponseMightyRecruiter ReviewMightyRecruiter is utilized by my firm to post client company positions (career opportunities) in an effort to attract qualified candidates to fill these opportunities. Merrimac is a full-service staffing and recruiting firm. In the short period of time we have been using this service, we have filled several opportunities. Their staff is exceptional.,Ease of use Problems are resolved quickly and effectively Response to my ad efforts has been positive and adaquate,10,I am making placements using MightyRecruiter....what better recommendation is that?
MightyRecruiter

MightyRecruiter Reviews

MightyRecruiter
Filter 6 vetted MightyRecruiter reviews and ratings
Ganesh Unnam profile photo
August 28, 2018

MightyRecruiter Review: "Product with Equal Pros and Cons"

• Posting jobs to the job seekers
  • Filtering the resumes by companies
  • Include Boolean String in search. That would help us a lot in searching for candidates, rather than just by job titles.
  • Help us with an option to filter by modified date, as the candidate who uploads their resume today should be seen at the top based on the search.
  • Add some filtering categories such as Military and Defense Experience, because some jobs we specifically need / might not need them to submit resumes. These are major sorting criteria that help every recruiter a lot.
We need Boolean search. MightyRecruiter is well suited if you don't have a specific job title to search for a candidate. If you are looking for someone who has a mixed experience of A and B, then it might be a lot more difficult for you. People might have experience but they don't have the skill that you need.

Job posting works well with MightyRecruiter.

Read Ganesh Unnam's full review
September 19, 2018

MightyRecruiter Review: "Great ATS & Recruiting tool"

• Its so natural to utilize. So natural yet great.
  • You get every one of the highlights you would anticipate from a superior costs ATS system..for free!. Such highlights as:
  • Employment Posting and Distribution ,Candidate Management. Your own Career Site for your organization. So you get awesome hopefuls as well as lift the status of your organization as you get your own Career Site.
  • You can Rank your hopefuls, have execution writes about them and inquiry among a gigantic database of resumes.
  • Include this up with a simple setup that takes minutes rather than hours or days with different sellers and you are left with next to no not to like.
  • Lamentably the occupations posted in the page does not have the advancement what I had expected, I imagine that as a result of this some post may lose with alternate ones. I might want to demand to the mediators on the off chance that they look that.
  • Undoubtedly your activity opportunities will obtain may applicants, and the stage truly inspires you to be as particular as conceivable as itemized as you can in regards to the position, the set of working responsibilities and other screening data. your activity post may enormously influence the nature of leads, so better be as point by point and particular.
In case you're beginning internet enlisting, MR will enable you to oversee everything from presenting on enlist, setting up is fast and simple. In case you're as of now an ATS client, MightyRecruiter will incorporate their administration into its stage so you can have the best of the two universes.
Stu MacBeth profile photo
August 01, 2017

"MightyRecruiter Review"

• Ease of use
  • Problems are resolved quickly and effectively
  • Response to my ad efforts has been positive and adaquate
MightyRecruiter works very well in my sphere of recruiting i.e., manufacturing personnel. This includes upper management level and lower level personnel (skilled tradespersons). Since my headhunting efforts are focused on this area, I cannot comment on other areas. I have used many such services such as Monster or CareerBuilder, but I find this to be the better service.
Read Stu MacBeth's full review

MightyRecruiter Scorecard Summary

Job Requisition Management (3)
Company Website Posting (3)
Publish to Social Media (2)
Job Search Site Posting (2)
Customized Application Form (2)
Resume Management (3)
6.3
Email Templates (2)
User Permissions (2)
6.7
Notifications and Alerts (3)
Reporting (3)

About MightyRecruiter

MightyRecruiter is an intuitive recruiting solution that aims to help companies recruit better. Users can post to job boards, source passive candidates, manage applicants and hire the most relevant candidates.