Payline Data Reviews

1 Rating

July 18, 2018
Stan Thompson | TrustRadius Reviewer
Payline Data is being used for all our credit card payment processing. We have integrated their API with our site so that the client has a seamless experience with our company.
  • Payline Data has a great gateway and interface. Most credit card processors use a third party gateway to process payments. I liked that Payline had their own and therefore I didn't have to pay another company additional money. So this saves me money. To be honest it is a good tactical marketing advantage for them as well. If I need to log in and see transactions I log in to their site. The company that I used to work before used the third party, so I can't even remember their name as I rarely visited their site.
  • At first, their gateway interface was very blah. It did the trick, but it was so plain and frankly, it was ugly. They redesigned it several months ago and it looks a lot better now. Very easy to use as well.
  • Their API was very easy to set up. I did have a few questions about it and I was able to get very quick help.
  • They quickly set up my account. This was very important to me. I had tried to contact several credit card processors and had to wait for several of them to return my call. I immediately got a hold of Payline and they had the account set up quickly.
  • I only have one complaint and it is a very simple one and probably easy to fix. But I receive a daily email from them that has my automatic subscription charges that were done early that morning. It shows a summary of the charges and the declines. The declines show a detailed description of what transaction was declined. But the successful charges are not listed. I wish it would list the successful charges as well.
  • The only other thing I wish is, I wish they were free :). But of course, they need to make money. With that being said, I think they are cheaper than some of the ones I have used before. Especially since I use their gateway and don't pay additional gateway fees.
For medium, to large companies, I have recommended Payline Data.
Read Stan Thompson's full review

Payline Data Scorecard Summary

What is Payline Data?

Payline Data is a payment gateway for online merchants, brick-and-mortal purchases, and mobile application purchases acquired by Pineapple Payments in late 2017.