Payline Data is a payment gateway for online merchants, brick-and-mortal purchases, and mobile application purchases acquired by Pineapple Payments in late 2017.https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/39/Zp/QUP8CTB8W6LV.JPEGEasy to set up, great customer service!Payline Data is being used for all our credit card payment processing. We have integrated their API with our site so that the client has a seamless experience with our company.,Payline Data has a great gateway and interface. Most credit card processors use a third party gateway to process payments. I liked that Payline had their own and therefore I didn't have to pay another company additional money. So this saves me money. To be honest it is a good tactical marketing advantage for them as well. If I need to log in and see transactions I log in to their site. The company that I used to work before used the third party, so I can't even remember their name as I rarely visited their site. At first, their gateway interface was very blah. It did the trick, but it was so plain and frankly, it was ugly. They redesigned it several months ago and it looks a lot better now. Very easy to use as well. Their API was very easy to set up. I did have a few questions about it and I was able to get very quick help. They quickly set up my account. This was very important to me. I had tried to contact several credit card processors and had to wait for several of them to return my call. I immediately got a hold of Payline and they had the account set up quickly.,I only have one complaint and it is a very simple one and probably easy to fix. But I receive a daily email from them that has my automatic subscription charges that were done early that morning. It shows a summary of the charges and the declines. The declines show a detailed description of what transaction was declined. But the successful charges are not listed. I wish it would list the successful charges as well. The only other thing I wish is, I wish they were free :). But of course, they need to make money. With that being said, I think they are cheaper than some of the ones I have used before. Especially since I use their gateway and don't pay additional gateway fees.,10,They have been easy to get a hold of if I have a question They seem less expensive than some of the other processors I have used.,PayPal Payments
Payline Data

Payline Data Reviews

Payline Data
Filter 1 vetted Payline Data reviews and ratings
Stan Thompson profile photo
July 18, 2018

Payline Data Review: "Easy to set up, great customer service!"

• Payline Data has a great gateway and interface. Most credit card processors use a third party gateway to process payments. I liked that Payline had their own and therefore I didn't have to pay another company additional money. So this saves me money. To be honest it is a good tactical marketing advantage for them as well. If I need to log in and see transactions I log in to their site. The company that I used to work before used the third party, so I can't even remember their name as I rarely visited their site.
  • At first, their gateway interface was very blah. It did the trick, but it was so plain and frankly, it was ugly. They redesigned it several months ago and it looks a lot better now. Very easy to use as well.
  • Their API was very easy to set up. I did have a few questions about it and I was able to get very quick help.
  • They quickly set up my account. This was very important to me. I had tried to contact several credit card processors and had to wait for several of them to return my call. I immediately got a hold of Payline and they had the account set up quickly.
  • I only have one complaint and it is a very simple one and probably easy to fix. But I receive a daily email from them that has my automatic subscription charges that were done early that morning. It shows a summary of the charges and the declines. The declines show a detailed description of what transaction was declined. But the successful charges are not listed. I wish it would list the successful charges as well.
  • The only other thing I wish is, I wish they were free :). But of course, they need to make money. With that being said, I think they are cheaper than some of the ones I have used before. Especially since I use their gateway and don't pay additional gateway fees.
For medium, to large companies, I have recommended Payline Data.
Read Stan Thompson's full review