Rocket Servergraph Review: "If you are a Spectrum Protect shop you need this. If you are a Networker or Datadomain shop you will want this."
- Failed backup reporting is easily tailored to specific person, group or function
- The TSM console makes a novice admin more productive quickly as it builds the command syntax for you.
- Alerts when a backup system is down or a resource like a storage pool will soon require expansion
- Trend analysis and historical reporting support capital expenditures
- It would be nice to have an administrator console for Networker and Datadomain the likes of the one in TSM which is so incredibly helpful.
I have not found one OEM supplied reporting system that can hold a candle to the job that Rocket does.
Rocket Servergraph Scorecard Summary
About Rocket Servergraph
Rocket® Servergraph® solutions are designed to make it easy to understand what's happening in a backup environment. Users can automate daily backups and get prioritized real-time alerts, and get insight into heterogeneous backup environments from a single view.
The vendor’s value proposition is that Servergraph simplifies audit preparation and compliance reporting, and enables custom reporting by geography, business unit, and more.
Rocket Servergraph Integrations
Rocket Servergraph Competitors
Rocket Servergraph Technical Details
|Operating Systems:||Linux, Mac, http://www.rocketsoftware.com/products/rocket-servergraph/technical-specifications|