I run a small business and use Wix for my website, sales, marketing, automations, SEO and more. It’s great having just about everything in one place as a central hub for my business.
- Email automations.
- Easy accepting sales and payment setup.
- Professional-looking website.
- Customer support.
- Including more social channels for scheduling posts.
- More differentiated member-only subscription pages.
- Ability to directly connect to a larger range of domains.
It suits a small business well, and has features for bookings that suit my consulting, plus it would suit accommodation and hospitality businesses as well with its booking system. Although I don’t need to use it, it also works for multiple employees by delegating tasks and multiple bookings. I don’t know how effective this is though, due to not using this aspect.