https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/09/ww/2JPS6KDMVOSK.PNGLooking for a simple, easy to use, comprehensive fitness school platform? ZenPlanner is it!I have a small karate school of about 50 students and I manage the entire operation. I needed something where I could manage every student, their payments, and attendance. I also needed to manage lead capture from the website, and the class schedule. I needed one platform to help me manage everything, and this was the best for me. I tried a few others and researched many, but this one had the most bang for the buck and they are always adding new features.,Easy to use interface Payment processing is easy for classes or for a small retail shop. The free integrated mobile website is great for everyone to check out the calendar and even sign and pay from within it. I can also send emails right from the platform when I need to connect with a student.,The kiosk (attendance) interface seems to be lagging. A stronger android app.,9,Saves me time in using a paper attendance record sheet. Payments are automated, no need to request checks or payments from anyone. Emails are sent out if a payment fails. I can keep track of 10, 20, 30, or even 50 students using this platform.,,Accounting by Wave, Rank Ranger, Google Analytics,1,Lead capture from the website. Zen Planner can also host websites that work with the software, they are great! I can see when students haven't attended class in a while and reach out to them.,Signing up for an event, dinner party, special seminar, etc.,Automation, checking with students about their experience at the dojo.,10
Windows, Linux, Mac
Zen Planner

Zen Planner Reviews

Zen Planner
Filter 1 vetted Zen Planner reviews and ratings

Sanjit Mandal profile photo
January 08, 2019

Zen Planner Review: "Looking for a simple, easy to use, comprehensive fitness school platform? ZenPlanner is it!"

• Easy to use interface
  • Payment processing is easy for classes or for a small retail shop.
  • The free integrated mobile website is great for everyone to check out the calendar and even sign and pay from within it.
  • I can also send emails right from the platform when I need to connect with a student.
  • The kiosk (attendance) interface seems to be lagging.
  • A stronger android app.
If someone is looking for a seamless way to manage their fitness operations, this works very well without all of the extra costs of other software. It has many features I'm not even using like automation. I know many schools who want to grow will need this feature. If someone wants to track their students, payments, sell products, and/or have an active online calendar, this will be great!
Read Sanjit Mandal's full review

About Zen Planner

Zen Planner is a comprehensive member management software for gyms, affiliate gyms, martial arts schools, MMA schools and fitness studios. The vendor says this solution provides everything necessary to turn the user’s passion into a successful business. With integrated payment processing and automated billing, a self-service Kiosk iPad App, an engaging Member App for Android and Apple devices, scheduling, automations, Advanced Workout Tracking, belt and skill tracking, site templates and more, users have everything required to grow, nurture and retain their valued members.

The vendor says their straightforward pricing includes payment processing, and there aren't any contracts, startup or hidden fees. Every new customer receives one-on-one training sessions with an onboarding coach to ensure they have the knowledge necessary to use Zen Planner to its full potential. An in-house customer advocate team is available by phone and email, offering free customer support.