- ZilicusPM is great for an office regarding meetings and site visits. It's hard to keep track manually of where everyone is at. By sharing our calendars through ZilicusPM, we are able to access where someone is within a few seconds!! It is very convenient and less of a hassle.
- This a great tool to use to manage all documents that enter in and out of our office for certain projects. It is hard to keep track of everything through our office, so this programs helps us manage things very efficiently.
- This is great for prioritizing! I know many people in our office have an issue to do so. With the Project Issue Management feature, we are able to do this more effectively without causing any stress to our employees!
- The only thing I would suggest that needs room for improvement is that you should break down Zilicus PM into different sectors. What I mean by this is that you branch off this program into different areas of expertise like accounting, engineering, etc. Every business is managed differently, so other options should be provided to accommodate each field.
- Other than that, I am very pleased with this program. It was WELL worth the investment. Saving a lot of time and money spent per worker by using this!
ZilicusPM Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
ZilicusPM is complete project management software that
is designed to help remote as well as co-located teams in SMBs, and enterprise
businesses to get things done. The vendor says ZilicusPM provides a real
and holistic picture of project progress.
According to the vendor, ZilicusPM provides the following:
- Completeness in terms of project management capabilities: Scheduling with Gantt/ Kanban, issue tracking, risk management, document management, time tracking, expenses management, stakeholder management, project scope, goals management, change request management, meeting management, etc.
- A distinct project portfolio dashboard for portfolio management that allows drill-down or click-through navigation to find out exact bottleneck, or well managed project area
- Portfolio manager can set portfolio budget and track portfolio of projects for progress indicators
- Project organization structure enables natural access for higher up management to projects and portfolios
- Team members never miss a deadline since the system sends calendar invites as well as automated reminders to keep them on top of their things
- Project manager has greater visibility and refined control over resource workload
- Project manager can control day-wise, task-wise, resource-wise work assignment hours
- The ability to update task progress, creating issues, updating task comments, issue comments via email
|Yearly Subscription||$15||per user|
|Monthly Subscription||$20||per user|
The pricing per subscription reduces as number of subscriptions increases; it is also dependent on the duration of subscription.
ZilicusPM Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||20%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||40%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||Enterprises (> 500 employees)||40%|
ZilicusPM Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
ZilicusPM Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android, Mobile Web|
|Supported Countries:||All, Global|
|Supported Languages:||English, German, Spanish, Polish, Chinese|