Reviews (1-1 of 1)
May 25, 2016
Score 8 out of 10
We are a project management company for all scopes of retail build-outs. In the Build Division of our company, we utilize ProgramManager.com to write out our schedules using this software for each individual job that we are awarded. The scheduling lays out each specific scope and sub-scopes for each day of the program/job, which we then turn around and provide to our client. The schedule is also provided to our crews completing the jobs in the field as to know their milestones for each day during the job.
ProjectManager.com is also great for long running programs that have many locations to be completed within a certain time period. We use this software to download store/job specific files (PDF's, Excel Docs, Daily Reports, Photos, Signoffs, etc.). With the client usually being able to log into this software, they can review these documents in real time. A lot of communication is completed with ProjectManger.com itself. The program is basically a one-stop shop for all of our jobs/programs.
- Creating job schedules and milestones, which we provide to our clients as well as our vendors.
- A one stop shop for downloading/uploading any job/site specific documents (issues, daily reports, photos, signoffs, etc.).
- Real time communication with your clients. As soon as an issue has been raised within ProjectManager.com, everyone attached to that job with get an email notification of what has been communicated or what document has been uploaded.
- Creating the schedule is probably the most "difficult" function to get used to. Linking each scope to one another and using different dates for each day can get a little confusing as it is relatively easy to break the links if you were to change the dates. If you have a schedule for a job that is 2 months long; if you revise your schedule to include a date change, if the link is broken it will not update the rest of the dates and remaining scopes. So you would have to figure out where the link has been broken within the schedule, or go through and change the remaining dates by hand.
Read this authenticated review
ProjectManager.com is a very helpful tool for managing any job, no matter the size or scheduled length to completion. But it is also another added step in the process. So you either have to implement it as part of your standard operating procedure, or you may not utilize it to its full potential.
ProjectManager.com Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
ProjectManager.com is a cloud-based project management software. Features include free file storage, client logins, unlimited projects and integration with Google Apps, Microsoft Word, Excel and Project.
BI & Analytics Features
- Administration via Windows App
Supported Data Sources
- MS Excel Workbooks
- Text Files (CSV, etc)
Standard Reporting Features
- Customizable dashboards
- Custom reporting in HTML, PDF, Excel and CSV
Ad-hoc Reporting Features
- Report sharing & collaboration
Report Output & Scheduling Features
- Publish to Web
- Output Raw Supporting Data
Data Discovery & Visualization Features
- Multiple pre-built visualization formats (heatmaps, scatter plots, etc.)
Access Control and Security Features
- Multi-user support (named login)
- Role-based security model
- Multiple access permission levels (Create/Read/Delete)
- Report-level access control
- Dedicated iOS Application
- Dedicated Android Application
- Online Gantt Chart
- Full Compatibility with MS Project
- Manage Teams Online
- Project Dashboards
- Easy Status Reporting
Categories: Project Management
Microsoft Project, Google Apps, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?Optional
|Personal||$15||Per User per Month|
|Team||$20||Per User per Month|
|Business||$25||Per User per Month|
ProjectManager.com Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
ProjectManager.com Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android|