Overall Satisfaction with 123FormBuilder (formerly 123ContactForm)
I needed to collect all kinds of information from customers interacting with our website, but it wasn't the same information each time. Depending on the circumstances surrounding each customer, I had to collect different information. 123FormBuilder made is so easy to create all the different templates I needed, always picking up where I left off instead of rebuilding things from scratch. Data collection and sorting was a breeze, forms were customizable and easy to create, and all in all I don't think I've used a better product for form building.
- Customizability, particularly with regard to matching website design. This helped things look slick, rather than out of place. The site was seamless with these form additions.
- Easy UX - not only was I able to work my way through the software easily in no time at all, it was also easy to hand off to others, knowing that it was always a step-by-step process.
- All the bases were covered - when it came to form creation and data collection, they had fields for everything you could think of, as well as the customizability to add what you needed, where, and when.
- From a functionality perspective, it was really good, though I'd have liked a realtime editing feature. Meaning, I'd like to have been able to see changes on a preview form as I made changes. That would've save a lot of back forth, especially initially.
- It was hard to put a numerical ROI on the use of 123FormBuilder, but it saved time, collected required data swiftly, and provided the data in easily accessible formats.
- I don't believe there were any negative impacts from the use of 123FormBuilder.
I think functionality between 123FormBuilder and other options is quite similar, in most cases. Where I found 123FormBuilder to be a significant winner was with regard to ease of use, and overall UX. Robust, simple, accessible, effective, and customizable are the keywords I'd highlight that helped me choose 123FormBuilder with complete confidence. That's not to say the other options will fail you, but you surely can't go wrong with 123FormBuilder.
If you have a lot of customer interaction with your site, where you need to collected specific, targeted, situational data, 123FormBuilder is an absolute winner. If your site is more information and perhaps leads to a software platform or other product or service, 123FormBuilder might prove unnecessarily robust for you. Something simpler and cheaper might make more sense for you. But in most cases where you're seeking to collect information from customers, I'd happily recommend 123FormBuilder.