Use marketing automation to engage with donors for educational projects in poor countries.https://www.trustradius.com/marketing-automation7SheepUnspecified8241012015-06-18T18:30:37.419Z
Updated December 31, 2015
Use marketing automation to engage with donors for educational projects in poor countries.
Score 10 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with 7Sheep
We are an NGO with international educational projects. The tool is used to engage with our donors, partners and the press. Our small team updates the information in our contact lists and I use it to send normal campaigns and drip campaigns. We capture information on our website but also synchronise with external databases we use for offline and online donations.
- Whenever we needed help their support was quick to guide us.
- Contact form integration on our website was done via an embed code. We use WordPress and just copied the code on the page.
- Aggregating our different contact lists from several systems was very important for us. We [now] have a comprehensive overview of our contacts and donors in a single online tool.
- 7Sheep is a European company and also has its servers in Europe. Because of data protection laws this was key for us.
- We can produce form letters straight out of the tool.
- A Wordpress plugin is missing. This could make it easier to install the tracking code and to embed forms.
- A payment module. If we could get donations directly in the tool we would not need to integrate our payment software.
- The templates for mail merge need to be integrated via the 7Sheep support. Would love to do this on my own.
- Easier synchronisation features with other applications.
- Spending less time on sending newsletters.
- Optimised engagement with partners and the press.
- Getting a full picture of all our donor and contact information.
- Needed to train our team on using an additional software.
- Needed to invest time for the integration of the 3 systems.
7Sheep works very well for a small NGO like us. If you need to integrate a lot of systems this works via the API but you need a developer for that, or ask their support. In general you can use the tool without internal IT staff as it's easy to implement and their support is helpful. You can only use it if you are allowed to store your data in the cloud.