October 29, 2020
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with 8x8 Contact Center
We use 8x8 for making appointments for the 8 clinics we have in 5 states. We do not really address a lot of problems, although we do and would take calls for any complaints regarding the company. We are a part of the company that is a group of team members that are trained in the specifics for making the kind of appointments for the services our clinics offer.
- I can see what clinic the incoming call is for, so I know how to answer accordingly.
- I am able to see what other representatives are available in case I need to transfer a call.
- I, and most patients, like that I can text information like their appointment times and map links to the clinic.
- Sometimes call transfers don't work. It's almost a hit or miss with a lot of them.
- There needs to be a way to log out if it gets stuck and won't end a call.
- I wish sometimes I could go back to the last call to see the phone number in case I didn't enter it correctly.
- It is overall a great tool for doing what we do.
- When there are technical issues, it does make things stressful.
- It provides the higher-ups with data regarding call intake.
It is basically pretty easy to use. I haven't really tried poking around in more of the features. I do plan on doing so though. I think there is more to 8x8 than what I think. I will probably do some research into more of the things I might be able to do with it.
I have personally only dealt with an 8x8 technical support representative once, but my experience was relatively quick and painless. I'm not sure I like the online chat customer support since it is more of a robotic responsive type. I'd rather chat with an actual person right off the bat.
Do you think 8x8 Contact Center delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with 8x8 Contact Center's feature set?
Did 8x8 Contact Center live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of 8x8 Contact Center go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy 8x8 Contact Center again?
8x8 Contact Center works perfectly for doing what we need to do. We all have our team names, so we know where and who we would need to transfer a call if needed. I assume that it is operational for our operator(s) for when they are directing incoming calls accordingly to the proper agents.