June 13, 2022
Team Lead in Customer ServiceInsurance Company, 5001-10,000 employees
Score 9 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with 8x8 Contact Center
I use the 8x8 contact center to access agents and remove or add the queues, so that they may be able to step away from their desks for either lunch or use of the facilities. We are able to listen in on the agent's calls for training purposes as well. The main issue my system has is, that it constantly logs me out and all though it takes a moment to log back in, sometimes when a moment is all I have before the agent receives another call when trying to remove the queues.
- Accessing agents queues
- Navigating the system is pretty simple
- The messaging system is very helpful
- Being able to log in and listen to the agents as they speak with callers helps us to know exactly where the agents are struggling and better able to assist them and get them to better understand their procedures
- Having a few moments in between new claims calls to be able to log out, especially for agents that are leaving for lunch or at the end of their shift
- The ability to access the agents queues
- the ease of the messaging in groups or solo
- positive impact in much easier to communicate with agents
- positive impact for the ease of transferring calls
- the available information posted give a heads up from the very beginning of the call
Do you think 8x8 Contact Center delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with 8x8 Contact Center's feature set?
Did 8x8 Contact Center live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of 8x8 Contact Center go as expected?
Would you buy 8x8 Contact Center again?
8x8 Contact Center Feature Ratings
Interactive voice response
CRM software integration
Inbound call routing
Omnichannel inbound routing