July 11, 2019
Score 8 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with 8x8 Virtual Office
8x8 Virtual Office is the primarily telephone communication device. We use across the whole organization. 8x8 Virtual Office addresses clients reaching the company and the direct person in a timely and cost effective manner. It also provides a consistent structure to make changes when employees are first hired or when an employee leaves the company.
- 8x8 Virtual Office provides as many ring groups that a company requires. We have 6 rings that help clients reach the person they need to reach.
- 8x8 Virtual Office provides as many fax numbers that a company requires. We have 6 fax numbers that help employees receive a client's fax in a timely manner. And can verify receipt quickly.
- Periodically, the 8x8 Account Manager information changes without me making the change. For example, one department's faxes are set up to receive an notification email and the faxed attachment when the department receives a fax. I was informed that they were no longer receiving the attachment. When I went into the Solo account, I found that the setup had changed. I changed the set-up once more and the employees confirmed that they were now receiving the attachment.
- Periodically, I have to call the customer service with 8x8. The representatives are professional and thorough with what they have been trained for. However, the call to resolve an issues seems to last too long.
- We have had a 6 year business collaboration with 8x8 Virtual Office. We will continue with them since we are able to achieve our business objectives.
We researched Jive Phone Company. We decided to stay with 8x8 Virtual Office because their was no benefit to make the move.
8x8 Virtual Office is a convenient and cost-efficient office service. However, realistically be prepared that there will be issues that come up that are difficult to resolve. For example, our office is unable to use the computer to answer phone calls because our computer setup is not compatible with the VoIP system.