8x8 is Great!
August 14, 2020
8x8 is Great!
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with 8x8 X Series (Formerly Virtual Office)
It is downloaded on each computer and the staff uses headsets either wired or wireless. It is also used for video chats for employee education and instruction. There customer support is very accessible, it is offshore, but they usually fix my issues the first time I call.
- Frees up desk space since an actual phone is not required.
- I can see who is on the phone or available when needing to transfer a call.
- I can text message via the Virtual Office.
- I can record calls when difficult circumstances arise.
- Customer Support is very professional and helpful
- I would like to be able to share my screen with others outside the 8x8 platform.
- We are a billing and collections company in health care. 99% of our callers receive a live person to screen their call and they are directed to an individual who can take care of their need immediately, which is usually to make a payment.
It does everything we need it to do and helps us be as efficient as possible. Their customer support is extremely helpful, you just can't be in a hurry. They usually fix issues the first time but they run through a battery of tests to make sure they fix the problem correctly.
Do you think 8x8 X Series delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with 8x8 X Series's feature set?
Did 8x8 X Series live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of 8x8 X Series go as expected?
Would you buy 8x8 X Series again?
8x8 X Series works well in any standard business or service office including medical and counseling offices.