Overall Satisfaction with Abila MIP Fund Accounting
MIP Fund Accounting is only used in the finance department of our company. MIP is currently used for all accounts payable, budgeting programs, cost accounting and reporting for various state agencies for grant funding.
Additionally, accounts payable uses the 1099 reporting. As a whole we keep to simple, direct and detailed reports as needed.
Upgrades to the software have made it more user friendly and easier to navigate to adjust and make changes, keeping in mind a strict accounting process.
- Ability to set up cost center/ percentages
- Budget analysis
- General ledger
- Ability to add or change drop down cost center and percentages while entering invoices
- Voids/credits shown separately not lumped together for individual account lookups totals
- Print individual transaction amount and check number from screen
- Print for one vendor's organized dates, invoices, amounts, check numbers
- MIP Fund Accounting is the only software our non for profit has used. Not able to compare, as we are happy and not looking to change.