Overall Satisfaction with AccuLynx
We use AccuLynx as our CRM software along with organizing and handling all of our production i.e. material orders, labor orders, communication with labor crews, tracking job profitability, and invoicing. This software allows us to handle all aspects of our company, and it syncs with QuickBooks. The whole organization is able to use the software, and it allows us to communicate with each other as well. If you are a home exterior company, this is the best software to use! All your outside sales representatives can access everything via an app, subcontractors, vendors, accounting/finance, reception, etc. It brings everyone together and basically everything can be done on this, except for your accounting reports so you do need an accounting software. If you use QuickBooks it does integrate with this, which is amazing.
- Customer Management.
- Scheduling Material Delivery/Orders & Labor.
- Tracking job profitability.
- Access everything from anywhere via app, etc. in real time.
- Entire company can communicate with each other.
- Entering new leads - it would be nice if you could tab through the entire form, so you don't have to waste time using the mouse. Makes data entry so much faster.
- More production reports.
- Place to track material brands and colors of the different trades you complete, so you can run a report later and find all the jobs you installed Black shingles, etc.
- More options to adjust user permissions.
- The software is expensive, but if everyone utilizes it to its capacity it's well worth it.
- Less time is spent searching for information because it is all at your fingertips.
- Increased productivity in the overall company, which means we can handle a higher work load = higher revenue.
JobNimbus you have to customize it yourself and it's very time consuming to get it up and running efficiently and smoothly. AccuLynx is very intuitive and easy to use. This helps so much especially in the construction side. Also, AccuLynx can estimate easily which JobNimbus does not do at all. Buildertrend is good but really more for General Contractors who are builders. Not exterior remodelers.
Do you think AccuLynx delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with AccuLynx's feature set?
Did AccuLynx live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of AccuLynx go as expected?
Would you buy AccuLynx again?