Leaving a review helps other professionals like you evaluate Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Software
Be the first one in your network to review JobNimbus, and make your voice heard!Get Started
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee optional
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
JobNimbus is a CRM and project management software wrapped up in one application. The platform is an end-to-end solution designed to help contractors (roofing and construction professionals) streamline their communication and better manage their teams. From customer contacts to scheduling, boards to lead acquisition, jobs to payments, JobNimbus helps users to accurately update and track all company information.
JobNimbus gives teams better visibility with its Boards feature that provides access to job status and the ability to move jobs through a process with drag and drop. The simplicity of tracking Boards enables users to spot bottlenecks.
Its automations tool lets the user set up processes, like sending customer emails or changing job status, to trigger automatically once a task is complete.
With the JobNimbus platform, workflows can be fully customized on both the web and mobile app, helping to hone in on business processes. Using the mobile app, contractors can update the status of projects on the go from their iOS or Android-powered smartphones.
JobNimbus' integrated partners include QuickBooks, EagleView, Beacon, and Sunlight Financial.
JobNimbus states their mission is to make contractors heroes by making them more organized, efficient, professional, and profitable.
- Supported: Customer data management / contact management
- Supported: Workflow management
- Supported: Opportunity management
- Supported: Integration with email client (e.g., Outlook or Gmail)
- Supported: Contract management
- Supported: Interaction tracking
- Supported: Lead management
- Supported: Email marketing
- Supported: Task management
- Supported: Billing and invoicing management
- Supported: Reporting
- Supported: Pipeline visualization
- Supported: Customizable reports
- Supported: Custom fields
- Supported: Custom objects
- Supported: API for custom integration
- Supported: Role-based user permissions
- Supported: Mobile access
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|