QuickBooks Online Advanced

QuickBooks Online Advanced Reviews

Do you work for this company? Learn how we help vendors

Ratings and Reviews

QBO Advanced is for financial record-keeping for my entire nonprofit organization. It is also used for invoicing some customers, and tracking payments to independent contractors. Some of the best functionalities include automatic bank feed sync and integration with many key programs including Divvy expense management and Squarespace website sales. Also as a nonprofit, we are able to use classes to track functional expense allocation, and locations to track restricted and unrestricted funds.
  • Cloud based
  • Integrations with almost every major program
  • Full suite of functionalities, customizations and reporting options
  • In-program budgeting
  • The budgeting option for the yearly budget automatically divides by the month, which is unhelpful if you're organization finances aren't the same from month to month
  • Bank statement upload only recently became available - but is wonderful!
  • Tag features are still being developed - but exciting prospects
  • Project management feature can be very helpful, but with some limitations
  • Need to add an easier way to log occasional vendor refunds by cash or check
QBO Advanced is well suited to almost any mid-sized organization, probably up until the enterprise level where a more customizable solution might be appropriate. At a 1 mil budget, my organization is just scratching the surface of the features. Inventory management is not a strong suit, so organizations needing a robust inventory solution should be prepared to integrate a separate system or look elsewhere.
I have been using a version of QBO for the entire ten-year history of my organization. It has grown with us well. Training for new users and the development of training materials has been fairly simple.
Julian G. Ivey | TrustRadius Reviewer
QuickBooks Online Advanced is only used in the business office department. It has helped us with recording the transactions of the institution. Budgeting and forecasting is a key ingredient of the product, but significant training is needed to master the system and pull the data that is critical to my institution.
  • Forecasting
  • Key performance indicators
  • Budgeting
  • QuickBooks Online Advanced does not provide enough training to master the system
  • The pre-recorded videos are good, but you must have time to sit and watch them before application
QuickBooks Online Advanced is less appropriate for business leaders who do not have the time to invest in order to learn the advanced features.
QuickBooks Online Advanced is not geared to the higher education industry because it does not have good fund accounting features. I still have to rely on Excel to curate reports for audit preparation and board presentation.
It took about two weeks to get fully operational with QuickBooks Online Advanced. The customer service representative did not communicate well with the technical team. We had a few emails back and forth because I did not have the necessary access in a timely manner. Finally, at the end of two weeks, I was up and running, but I did not like the self-paced training modules. I would prefer to sit in a live two-hour training.
We use QuickBooks to manage our entire organization which includes multiple businesses. Once training was complete, our users have gotten more efficient and they report feeling productive. Can't really ask for more when it comes to accounting software. QuickBooks also makes it easy to collaborate with our outsourced accounting team.
  • Collaboration
  • Simplicity in reporting and data entry
  • Growth isn't restricted
  • The login procedure frequently locks out
  • Pricey
QuickBooks Online Advanced is well suited for managing our smaller businesses. If your business is quite large or the number of users [is] extensive, there may be some issues.
We hit a few bumps in the road, but nothing that couldn't be solved with extra time studying the program and consulting customer service.
QuickBooks Online Advanced is being used by the accounting department. Using QuickBooks Online Advanced has helped to organize our income and expenses by funding source, as we are a government-funded nonprofit. The classes have helped tremendously!
  • Classes
  • Locations
  • Helpful in creating the chart of accounts
  • More check style options
  • Budget reports
Love the search function--it is so helpful that I can search the description words or remarks boxes.
Very easy! The details and explanations when setting up the chart of accounts was very helpful. It only took about a week to get it all set up and start using it, but that was because there were some questions/problems that need to be resolved from our old software before we could proceed with QuickBooks Online Advanced.
[QuickBooks Online Advanced] is used as the financial and accounting software across the whole organization. It solves creating invoices, tracking accounts and otherwise oversight and information about our cash on hand and any other financial questions that we have. It is an all encompassing software that definitely brought us into the 21st century and is the gold standard for how to track multiple accounts for a business.
  • You can track balances in multiple accounts
  • Ease of creating invoices and tracking status
  • Pulling reports
  • More updates from banking software with security keys
[QuickBooks Online Advanced] is well suited for any business operations and accounting functionality when the accounting is done by a non CPA. Our day to day accounting is done by an operations staff member and we only bring in the licensed CPAs for tax season and Quickbooks makes it really easy for anyone to pitch in on reporting and accounts receivable/payable.
Overall it was very easy, but that's because we had previous experience with the software before the company decided to implement it here. I can't speak to how simple or difficult it would be for someone to build from scratch with no experience previously and possibly moving over from other accounting software.
Our finance and accounting team is using QuickBooks Online Advanced to keep track of our accounting and finances. It is a great tool for small businesses. It is very user friendly and very cost effective compared to other accounting software. We are also using several apps along with the software. We love the Fathom App that comes free with our subscription to QuickBooks Online Advanced as it tracks KPIs and prepares nice management reports that we can share within the organization.
  • Easy to use interface
  • Great for small businesses
  • Does not require significant training or an implementation to use
  • Cost effective
  • Customization is limited (but more available than other QuickBooks subscriptions)
  • Ability to segment data is limited to only Classes and Locations. Other software has more functionality.
  • Ability to customize reports is limited but improving
QuickBooks Online Advanced is great for small businesses, especially the larger small businesses. It has greater reporting capabilities than other QuickBooks subscriptions and is still very cost effective. It is also very easy to use. Mid-size businesses may find the functionality lacking, however, as reporting needs grow and segment information needs greater visibility.
Implementing QuickBooks Online Advanced is much easier than many accounting software options out on the market. I have found the set up and training process to be very easy and quick. As a result it is very cost effective as well. If someone is knowledgeable with QuickBooks Online Advanced, no outside assistance is usually needed to implement the software resulting in significant cost savings. I believe this is a huge pro in using this software compared to other software.
We use this system across our entire organization to manage our financial reconciliations and reporting. It addresses the reconciliation of our bank accounts, allocation of expenses by project/funder, as well as identifying the various accounts associated with those expenses.
  • Bank transaction matching
  • Bank reconciliations
  • Financial statements/reporting
  • Journal entries
  • Allocation of staff time
  • Migration from one company/QBO purchase to another
It's really good for small or medium organizations that don't require a great deal of customization. While the functionality isn't impacted, for organizations that have both donors and traditional sales invoices, there is only one set of nomenclature available for use when it comes to these sort of transactions, which can be confusing.
The only real issue I had in making the switch from basic QuickBooks Online to QuickBooks Online Advanced was migrating my information from our existing account to the Tech Soup purchase of QuickBooks Online Advanced that we were gifted. We ultimately ended up having to buy an additional license, which wasn't ideal but I've appreciated the increased features.
Its my only accounting software for the company. It addresses the limited time I have to do accounting by providing many tools that boost efficiency.
  • OCR for receipts/invoices
  • Automatic mileage tracking
  • Automated recurring transactions
  • Easier access to Estimates
It is well suited to a small company that needs efficient and easy accounting software. Not sure how well it would scale to a larger company that has lots of inventory and reporting needs.
It was so easy to get started. There were brief tutorials for common tasks and their support community had plenty of articles for anything I had questions about.
April 29, 2021

Highly Recommend

It is mainly used by the finance department to keep track of all financial documents and figures. It used to ensure accuracy and accountability for all charges, expenses, and anything finance related. The finance department uses it for accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, expenses, manual checks, journals.
  • Bank deposit.
  • Manual checks.
  • Journal.
  • Expenses.
  • Accounts payable.
  • Accounts receivable.
  • More tutorials for beginners.
It is well suited for those who deal with daily financial duties and responsibilities. I have found it to be very efficient with recording all of my financial reports accurately. All of the functions that I use on a daily basis are simple and easy to use, even as someone who is a novice with QuickBooks.
Overall, pretty simple. I did not utilize the training much but by getting familiar with the program, I found it to be pretty user friendly. As someone who began using QuickBooks in a remote setting, I was able to learn the functions and utilize the different tabs fairly easily and quickly.
Very easy to use. I love that I can connect all the bank accounts and they will automatically get put into QuickBooks for me and all I have to do is review the transactions. Also great that it remembers what transactions go where and automatically puts them in the right category the following time.
  • Easy to use.
  • Great customer support.
  • Free updates.
  • Invoice templates.
  • Custom roles.
  • Slow cloud base at times.
Just how easy to use it is! Can work for a person who is a shop of one or a company of 50.
Start up was very quick. We switched over from desktop version and as soon as everything got imported into online I was ready to go!
We use Quickbooks Online Advanced on a daily basis for billing, human resources and time tracking. It helps up keep better track of time management, inventory and billing.
  • Customer Support
  • Easy to use functions
  • Payroll
  • Inventory Management
  • Setting up a new employee to use Quickbooks Time
  • Matching transactions to the bank
  • Customer support could be more direct
It makes it easy for customers to pay online which in turn has a faster turn around for payment for the services we provided.
The set up was a bit strenuous but I was able to contact customer support and get the help I needed.
March 03, 2021

QuickBooks rocks

We Use QuickBooks Online Advanced for all our bookkeeping: invoicing, paying and receiving bills, tracking profit and loss. We also use it to import and categorize all our banking transactions from our bank accounts and credit cards.
  • Invoicing: QuickBooks makes it easy to invoice customers, with recurring transactions, copying invoices to create new ones, and statements available instantly to let customers know where they stand.
  • Merged Banking: I've hooked up my bank accounts and credit card to QuickBooks and every day (or more often if you'd like), I can categorize and match transactions to make reconciling effortless.
  • Reports: I use reports often so help me with my B&O taxes for multiple states.
  • I can't get one of my credit cards to load with my account, but they do make it easy to upload transactions.
  • I'd like a quick link to go to my transactions in "send later".
  • I'd like user training videos to be easier to find.
If you do a lot of invoicing and tracking of your finances, QuickBooks is perfect for you. QBO Advanced has every function I need to pay bills, send invoices, and receive payment. I have all my banking transactions linked with QuickBooks, so I can categorize or match transactions in an instant.
We transferred from the desktop version, and the changeover went very smoothly. It took me a little while to learn the different functions and how to customize them to our needs. We used the QuickBooks Online Advanced very quickly, and I used training available online to learn new things along the way.
Jeff Prainito | TrustRadius Reviewer
As we grow the business, it has become very important to have consistent and organized projects, estimates, and invoices all in one place and accessible online by everyone on the team, whenever they need to see it. [QuickBooks Online] Advanced was the right move for us as we ruled out some other more costly project management solutions. Within the first month, correcting some very basic issues with invoicing and estimates, as well as, connecting our client list to transactions, has really helped us see the data we need to manage the business.
  • The workflow from new client, to estimate, to invoice, to confirming the deposit is very smooth once you get the hang of it.
  • Creating a Project upfront helps keep us organized as we can track profit and loss by customer.
  • Having a regular look at where expenses are categorized and discussing amongst the team has helped us improve our management data and decision making.
  • Would really like to see more robust project management features and custom data fields. That way we can work in one program, online, all together.
  • Assigning a specific vendor to an expense or income category can be tricky at first if you don't know where to look.
  • Sometimes I just want to see the current clients that I have projects with. Maybe there is a way to have those filter when searching for clients. Currently, I select customers and type in their name.
Once we have created the projects for clients and the invoices, it is really easy to keep track of how much we have in the pipeline. The ability to invoice partial or 50% down is helpful for us as well.

I would like to utilize the time and billable hours more efficiently as it applies to specific projects. Not sure how to set that up just yet, as we are seeing our names show up as employees, clients and vendors.
We transitioned and uploaded from QB Desktop version all in a few hours. Even without going through specific training modules, we were able to get up and running. Updating customer and vendor information has been great as we are able to work together with our bookkeeper online. Agreeing upon the right chart of accounts has been a yearly debate, this year was much easier thanks to [QuickBooks Online] Advanced.
We use [QuickBooks Online] Advanced for all our financial needs at our company. It addresses all our Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable and cash flow needs.
  • Entering Batch expenses
  • Batch check
  • Tracking line items by class
  • Need to add expense tab under each customer just like the transaction tab but for all expenses applied to that customer
We love Quickbooks Online Advanced it helps us run more reports and track our expenses more so than anything of the other QBO products. We strongly recommend this product to any business owner. It's easy to use and allows you to gather a lot of information to see your business as a whole.
We already had [QuickBooks Online] and upgraded to Advanced so the process was seamless. We logged out and logged back in and all the new features were there and so was our existing data. No work necessary!
Cynthia Holdcraft, CPA, Esq. | TrustRadius Reviewer
I've used QuickBooks Online Advanced at two clients. At both clients, it was used in conjunction with a QBO desktop version like Enterprise. At one client, it was specifically used for accounting for the company's sole international subsidiary. QBO Advanced allowed the company to have users in their US and European offices working together without the need for a large investment in a remote server to host a desktop version. My other client is a new, small start-up company in its beginning stages. They initially started out with QB Enterprise desktop version but quickly transitioned to QBO Advanced since it has all the features the client needs to get their finances on the right track from the outset and due to its versatility. Plus, with so many people working remotely in today's society, QuickBooks Online Advanced makes working together seamless.
  • QBO Advanced makes entering and editing transactions simple. Some of the big ERP systems are very clunky when it comes to editing transactions and some don't allow editing of transactions at all, but QuickBooks Online Advanced makes it simple and tracks all changes in the background so you can easily go back and see the Audit Trail.
  • QBO Advanced is great for invoicing as well. It allows the user to create the invoice and email it directly from QBO. When the user receives the emailed invoice, they can pay directly from the email, making it simple for your customers to pay you as well.
  • QBO's ability to link directly to your bank account makes loading cash transactions simple and efficient. It also makes the reconciliation process go smoother by eliminating the human error factor inherent with manual data entry.
  • QuickBooks Online Advanced is also great for managing your sales tax, or in the case of my client in the UK, managing, filing and paying VAT taxes. In QBO Advanced, everything is done for you. When filing time comes around, you only need to review the details, then with a few clicks, you can have your tax return filed and paid. It was very helpful to me when I was learning the ins and outs of UK's VAT filing process.
  • QBO Advanced could improve its data upload features. A common upload for accountants is large, recurring (or non-recurring) journal entries. While it can be done in versions of QBO, it is not an easy feature to find, learn or do in practice.
  • Reporting is an area where I sometimes hit a wall (and resort to Excel to create exactly what I need). QBO's integrated reporting features some great standard reports, but custom reports are not as great. Users must start with a standard report and customize it with filters and other criteria, but you can't just create a new report from scratch, something for which I often find a need.
  • Another area I've had issues with is applying credits to both vendors and customers. If you have QBO set up to automatically apply credits, QBO will apply it to the oldest invoice. But often I want to apply a credit to a specific invoice. You can delete the entry that is automatically generated easy enough, but if you have a large number of bills, manually scrolling through the long list in the Bill Payment screen to find the right bill and credit memo can be time consuming. Trying to do it in a batch can also be problematic because the batch payment feature doesn't give the user enough flexibility in choosing how to apply the credit memos to the selected bills.
QuickBooks Online Advanced is well suited for small to medium-sized companies and where users are spread out across geographic areas. It is also good for users who are not as savvy with accounting and finance, or if your company uses an outside accountant to handle the more difficult accounting work. It is fairly inexpensive to use when you only have a few companies (since each company requires a separate subscription), but it can become costly if you have many companies that require separate books and records. It is great for consolidating companies that are all contained within a QuickBooks Online platform, but not so great when some of your subsidiaries are on a different accounting software (like Netsuite).
The setup process is very simple and easy to implement. When I first started working with QuickBooks Online Advanced, I had never used it before, but I was quickly able to pick up what I needed to know to get the company set up and running within a few hours. Using data uploads, you can quickly populate beginning balances and have a simply company ready to go within a day. For larger companies, it may take a few days to complete the process of formatting the data uploads, but it's still the same process regardless of the size of the company, so the basic setup process is the same. QBO online training is very helpful and I have trained many people on the use of QB products, including QBO Advanced. Most people are able to grasp the training very quickly and can be up and running in no time.
We are a company that does the accounting and finance work for small to medium-sized businesses so we use the Quickbooks software for each company we do work for. Everyone at our company uses it, which is about 15 individuals. We use it the most for invoicing, accounts payable, and accounts receivable.
  • Helps with timely payments. Quickbooks shows you how many days until a bill is due so you never forget about one.
  • Makes payroll easy. Weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly payroll is much easier to complete with Quickbooks.
  • Easy to use. Quickbooks runs really well and never lags.
  • No true undo button. If you make a mistake you'll have to go back and undo everything one by one instead of just pressing a single undo button.
  • Hard to give people access. I've had trouble gaining or granting access to people or myself at times.
  • Have to sign in every time. No way to keep yourself signed in if you log off for the day.
I would recommend Quickbooks to anyone who owns or works for a business, large or small. No matter the size of your business I could see Quickbooks being a huge asset to whoever needs accounting and finance help. It makes workers more efficient and is generally very easy to use.
I was not with the company when they implemented Quickbooks online so I can not speak to that. I can say how easy it was to get adjusted to. I worked at a previous job and was using Sage Accounting Software which was very similar but more difficult to use and get used to.
February 28, 2021

Hard to beat QB!

We use QuickBooks Online Advanced to manage our rapidly growing business. The Live Bookkeeping feature is amazing; we've learned so much and had the opportunity to work with some amazing people on that end. We use this software to manage all of our contractors, our accounts payable, and our payroll. It gives us the ability to take a look at a true snapshot of our business in a very palatable manner, and keeps everything intuitively organized for easy access. We are new business owners, so all of the training and customization, along with the Live Bookkeeping has been a tremendous service for us. Thank you, QuickBooks!
  • Organization: fantastic and intuitive formats.
  • Business Snapshot: readily available metrics for our performance.
  • Live Bookkeeping: FANTASTIC support.
  • My only wish was that the point of sale for QuickBooks was better.
For our business, we buy inventory and resell it. QuickBooks was simple to learn and very supportive in our journey. It is fantastic for that. We also manufacture some products, there are some weak points here with QB. Also, for tracking inventory, we do not use the QB software, due to the fact it won't let us serialize individual items.
We switched from QB online to QBOA, it was an easy transition, made even easier by the support and knowledge of the Live Bookkeeping agent. Highly recommend that feature!
It is used for a non-profit with a church and two schools. Each of these entities have many funds causing us to have many accounts and categories to maintain separate records.
  • The ability to have multiple accounts and categories providing the accountants the ability to respond to our clientele.
  • Ease of use in accounting for each of the different entities in maintaining separation.
  • Quick reporting based on need and the ability to develop reports for each entity's needs.
  • Ability to run standard reports in different line-ups than by account numbers.
  • The ability to put invoice numbers from vendors into the system to reduce the possibility of duplicate payment.
  • I utilize the Transaction Pro App and find some limitation in usage.
Just as I stated, the flexibility in account numbers and categories.
The implementation was easy - the implementation was well thought out based on the needs of the businesses and the different management teams. Should you want to implement it is vital that you understand your businesses, lines of services, and transactional flow. If you have a third party without full knowledge of your businesses you may have difficulties in managing your business and accounting of transactions.
We are an independent private high school and we use QBO in the business office. It allows all of the employees in this department access to real-time information and allows custom user permissions.
  • QBO Advanced allows very large chart of accounts.
  • QBO Advanced allows for automatic emailing of reports to department heads.
  • QB Advanced allows for seamless app intermigrations allowing us to import large journal entries easily from our outsourced payroll company.
  • There are several reports that limit the ability to customize or filter data fields.
  • It would be nice to attach a document to a general ledger number during setup
  • The pay bills online feature is not available when paying bills in a batch under the pay bills screen.
Online Advanced does not work well for companies that need to do assembly invoicing or product costs that change often. Certain reports and customization are available in the Desktop version but not in the online version. I think the bank feeds and reconciliation process in QBO is much quicker and easier to use. The integration with Fathom reporting produces a more professional financial reporting presentation, including key indicators and the ability to incorporate easy-to-read graphs.
It was very easy for me because I have done this many times in the past and could import data and load beginning entries using Excel. The training options helped my staff get up to speed quickly. The ability to revisit specific training videos and the monthly product updates have allowed my staff to work efficiently and, in turn, has allowed them to get work done quicker, reducing the number of payroll hours.
We use it to generate invoices for our clients and to keep track of our material inventory.
  • It's easy to generate an estimate and then convert it in to an invoice
  • It's easy to add products or services to your personal database
  • It keeps track of what department payments are going to
  • It would be nice to be able to customize your home page with things you use most.
We are a non-profit with many payable accounts to pull from. This software makes it easy to pull money from the correct place and to send profit to the correct payable account. I can see how this would be great for someone with a small business as well due to it's versatility and ease of use
I use quickbooks to create invoices for our production department. It was really easy to learn to use and I enjoy that I can access it online from anywhere, not just my computer. I like that multiple people have access as well so I don't need to export anything. I also love that it allows you to email clients invoices.
Whitney Moreland | TrustRadius Reviewer
QBO Advanced is currently being used for payroll, time management, and all aspects of financial accountability. It is being used by the owner and account manager, but we are going to be integrating new apps so we can use the workflow feature by everyone.
  • Automatic reporting is great because tax time is always stressful and it's one less thing I have to worry about.
  • The T Sheets have been very helpful with our vendors being accounted for to streamline job productivity.
  • Batch Action Expenses and Invoicing have been a real-time savor, especially when one deposit can have 5 to 15 separate invoices.
  • Batch Action Invoicing should be able to tab through the drop-down menus that require a hard click on customers or it will not save it.
  • Importing of previous QBO data when upgrading to QBO Advanced. You can only import data from QB Desktop and when trying to add previous data it doesn't like to save to employees and customers.
QBO Advanced has a lot of room for growth and streamlining. In a field with a lot of moving parts, getting the information in one area is not easy. QBO Advanced has all of the tools and app capabilities to store all of our company data within itself and be user-friendly to all employees and contractors. QBO's advanced automatic reporting of W2s saved me a lot of time this year when I was trying to reconcile 2020. I didn't have to worry about employees getting their documents on time.
The setup and training process took a couple of hours, but that was with someone that had no idea what they were doing. The process is fairly simple if you are at all familiar with how you would like your company set up.
Dustin Gibson | TrustRadius Reviewer
[QuickBooks Online Advanced] is used by three office employees.
  • I appreciate how easy Payroll is.
  • I've used workflows to automatically send emails to customers to notify of overdue invoices.
  • None.
I find [QuickBooks Online Advanced] to be user friendly and has everything I need in one place.
We are able to immediately use the software. We were already using a different version of QuickBooks so upgrading to the advanced version was easy.
QuickBooks Online Advanced met all of our needs for an accounting/finance software package. We were looking to move to the cloud and needed something that would allow us to track multiple locations (through classes) along with solid inventory management. We love the Fathom integration and the ease of use. It has allowed us to have much more flexibility and balance in our work environment. We've been able to reduce our workload and provide the stakeholders more accurate and timely information.
  • Fathom reporting and analysis integration
  • Cloud availability
  • Integration with numerous apps
  • Additional workflow for vendor bills
QuickBooks Online Advanced is very well suited for businesses that are on the move, with people outside the office and/or with multiple offices. It is a complete package for the small to mid-sized business that offers payroll, automated sales tax, simple inventory management, and comprehensive reporting and analysis. It would not be appropriate for a business that manages multiple inventory locations or where extremely tight transaction controls are necessary (SEC filer).
We studied YouTube videos from Intuit as well as independent certified advisors. We reached out to several consultants to discuss our needs and the migration of data. Migration was as smooth as any software upgrade I've been involved with. Our consultant stayed on schedule, kept us on schedule, and provided training and follow-ups to make sure we got off to a good start. We were able to hit the ground running and function upon go-live. Functioning wasn't smooth at first, as live data is still different from training videos and sample files. However, it didn't take us too long to work out all of the kinks.
Raquel Argüelles | TrustRadius Reviewer
I looked around at different options and due to the cost and proficiency of the application, I chose to go with QBO. Easy to set-up maneuver and navigate through the different options. The organization I am with had a system that was underperforming as true books and records and a lot of time wasted entering and re-entering information on multiple pop-up windows. What should take 10 entry points or less took on average 50+ per transaction. I would recommend QBO for anyone out there looking for a quick reliable application for a small business.
  • Generation of invoices.
  • Reports at your fingertips.
  • Cash flow analysis indicators.
  • Billing & AP
Best product on the market especially for small businesses who want a huge time saver.
Easily did the entire migration myself within 6 months.
Roderick Parker | TrustRadius Reviewer
Use daily for retail location sales/deposit records, expense tracking, invoices/bills, and reporting for 6 different divisions as well as boards and committees.
  • Simplify day to day tracking of incoming bills/expenses.
  • Allows us to quickly build reports for multiple divisions to aid in their planning and growth.
  • Ability to consolidate what used to take multiple programs into one for a variety of tasks while maintaining secure storage with easy access for entitled partners.
  • Ability to laser focus reports, tasks, etc. to better assist with non-profit organizations' planning, growth, and day-to-day operations.
  • Ability to show changes/edits from other users to avoid someone from changing in error causing disaster.
  • Better navigation tools and portability.
As a non-profit, we have to keep close eyes on our financials (both incoming and outgoing) QuickBooks Online Advanced has allowed us to do so and during these challenging times of working remotely, thanks in large part to COVID, we were able to function smoothly without missing a beat. The budget process continued as in years past, reports for board meetings were built without issue, bills were recorded, expenses were tracked, and the list went from there.
Online Advanced was set up prior to my arrival so I can not speak as to that portion of QuickBooks. However, my training process has been smooth and painless. Coming from a banking background the reversal of accounting/finance mindsets (debits/credits) has been made much simpler thanks to QuickBooks and the aids available.

QuickBooks Online Advanced Scorecard Summary

Customization (2)
API for custom integration (29)
Plug-ins (34)
Security (2)
Single sign-on capability (55)
Role-based user permissions (61)
Reporting & Analytics (3)
Dashboards (63)
Standard reports (71)
Custom reports (64)
General Ledger and Configurable Accounting (18)
Accounts payable (71)
Time tracking (29)
Multi-currency support (12)
Multi-division support (25)
Regulations compliance (26)
Electronic tax filing (32)
Self-service portal (36)
Primary and Secondary Ledgers (28)
Intercompany Accounting (29)
Journals and Reconciliations (62)
Enterprise Accounting (22)
Configurable Accounting (30)
Centralized Rules Framework (21)
Standardized Processes (42)
Inventory Management (1)
Inventory tracking (25)
Order Management (3)
Pricing (27)
Order entry (24)
Credit card processing (37)

What is QuickBooks Online Advanced?

QuickBooks Online Advanced is cloud-based, SaaS accounting software designed to simplify accounting for mid-size and growing businesses. QuickBooks Online Advanced includes all the core accounting features of QuickBooks – and is enhanced with tools like customizable business analytics, visual cashflow and revenue dashboards, custom user roles for 25 users, and online back-up and restore. Automated workflows and batch invoicing help to save time and reduce cost. The mobile app gives employees real-time data access across multiple locations, and mileage tracking. Premium care, on-demand training and 24/7 U.S.-based technical support is included with Priority Circle membership. Non promoted price is $150/month for up to 25 users, unlimited chart of accounts and classes & locations.

QuickBooks Online Advanced Features

• Supported: Mobile App
  • Supported: Workflow Automation and Reminders
  • Supported: Customizable Charts/Dashboards

QuickBooks Online Advanced Video

Welcome to QuickBooks Online Advanced: Deeper Insights. Higher Productivity. Peace of Mind.

QuickBooks Online Advanced Integrations