Acquia Platform Reviewhttps://www.trustradius.com/cmsAcquia PlatformUnspecified7.4431012019-10-17T00:54:55.221Z
October 16, 2019
Acquia Platform Review
Score 9 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Acquia Platform
Acquia hosts our website and helped build it out. They continue to help with ongoing maintenance and improvements as we build out more of the site and add functionality.
- Web hosting - Acquia provides the hosting for our website.
- Ongoing support - Acquia helps us with ongoing maintenance on the platform.
- Next-generation - Acquia keeps us up to date on best practices for the future of the web.
- The DAM has some issues (downtime, linking) that should be avoided.
- Some projects take longer than expected due to complexity.
- Our website isn't a revenue generator, so we don't have specific ROI calculations.
- The new website is helping us move off of a legacy on-prem server environment. The reduction of cost in maintaining those will be beneficial.
- We have had to invest in some training for our developers to learn Drupal.
Acquia has been a great platform for us. We're continuing to build out our site and the platform is letting us easily expand. The next big digital project is translating and localizing our site into 19 additional languages. With plugins, the Acquia platform is letting us do this with relative ease.