July 11, 2014
Score 4 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Acquisio
We use Acquisio for almost all of our clients' accounts. We use it mainly for reporting, but we also use it to manage accounts. We use the AdWords editor for AdWords most of the time, but if we need to aggregate data from AdWords & Analytics, for example, we'll use Acquisio. We also prefer to manage BingAds through Acquisio as often as possible.
- It's relatively easy to navigate through the interface.
- They provide shortcuts like searching metrics so you don't have to scroll every time.
- Their reports are aesthetically pleasing.
- The data is very often wrong.
- The data is slow to update.
- They often experience technical issues, which makes us never want to use their internal tracking system.
- I would say it's had a positive impact, since we can aggregate ROAS data more easily for eComm, especially.