Quick and Easy Reporting with Acquisio (Most of the Time)https://www.trustradius.com/search-engine-marketing-semAcquisioUnspecified6.6251012014-07-13T00:40:50.318Z
July 12, 2014
Quick and Easy Reporting with Acquisio (Most of the Time)
Score 4 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Acquisio
I am a search marketing strategist with a nationwide advertising firm, managing campaigns for Fortune 500 companies as well as smaller clients such as local hospital systems, manufacturers, etc. We mainly use Acquisio for reporting, and do the day-to day campaign analysis and management directly within the Google, Bing and Facebook platforms. The reports generated by Acquisio are a time-saver and give a professional look to our monthly reports.
- Acquisio makes it easy for us to quickly generate monthly reports with detailed information, or a more simple set of information and layout for clients where a more high-end overview is appropriate.
- Customer service and response has typically been very quick when we have an issue.
- It is fairly easy to customize the look of reports to fit our brand.
- We had some really deep issues with incorrect data in our reports about a year ago - data just wasn't coming into the platform correctly.
- We recently could not export any of our reports because we had updated to the latest version of Flash - we actually had to uninstall Flash and reinstall an older version. This issue has yet to be resolved after two months.
- We have had syncing issues many times, and we still need to manually sync each campaign every month before the data matches the actual results in Google.
- Recent updates to Acquisio and the new reporting did not carry over our old reports into the new layout - recreating the old reports in the new layout is/was time consuming.
- Over three years, the increased efficiency in monthly reporting has been great, although there have been at least 4-5 months where issues ate up many hours of time and caused long delays in reporting.
- BrightEdge,WordStream,AdWords,GoToMeeting,NetSuite OpenAir PSA
We actually use BrightEdge, NetSuite, Adwords, and a few other platforms - each platform delivers results in different areas that we would not use Acquisio for. Acquisio's advantage for us is being able to generate great looking reports for clients with complex, ongoing campaigns that require a lot of data and smaller clients that only require a simple one-page PDF report.
Having had sync issues several times in the past, and with the recent Flash incompatibility issue, if there was a way to generate reports that had the same high level of control and professional, streamlined look, with less time investment, we would look into it.
Because we mainly use Acquisio for reporting and do not use it for automated management of campaigns, I will only speak to the reporting aspect of the platform. I think the platform would work best with tech savvy clients, and recent changes to the reporting, and the ease of automation in sharing is great. I would have some trepidation in allowing clients to log in and view automated reports, simply because of the sync issues - clients could be looking at incorrect data without the manual sync. The reporting tools are versatile and customizable for large and small clients alike. We prefer to export PDF reports rather than share the reports online.
- Monthly reporting of Google ad campaigns
- Monthly reporting of Facebook ad campaigns
- Monthly reporting of LinkedIn ad campaigns
Evaluating Acquisio and Competitors
My experience with Acquisio is a tale of two situations. We had a customer service rep named Jeannie who was supernaturally gifted at anticipating and solving our issues. Her response time was so fast it felt like she was responding before I even hit SEND on our emails. Jeannie was deservedly promoted and support has been a little slower and we have had to make multiple requests to get answers since.
Immediate help available
Support cares about my success
Quick Initial Response
Need to explain problems multiple times
Yes - I would say no. Our recent issues after updating to the latest version of Flash are a prime example. Acquisio's fix was to UNINSTALL FLASH and reinstall an old, less secure version of Flash on our end. No actual fix has been forthcoming after 2 months.
Technical support not required
Quick to learn
Feel confident using
Difficult to use
Not well integrated