Overall Satisfaction with Acronis True Image
I use it specifically to image user computers when attempting to preserve data after a security or virus/malware related incident. I also use it heavily to grab an image from damaged hard drives so I can attempt to lay it down on a new hard drive. It has worked time and time again.
- Grabbing images from hard drives.
- Cloning hard drives.
- Backing data up.
- They need to go back to the way the software worked and looked in 2010....GUI is different now. I have opted to use 2010 due to this in a lot of cases.
- Wish cloning was more streamlined, like Samsung has for cloning HDDs to their new EVO SSDs.
- Wish there was more included in their rescue media feature.
- Gives me effective results, with few failures.
- In service costs, it has paid for itself already.
- Know going into a job that I have a tool that will work.
Even though it worked, still preferred the paid product because it performed better and was more reliable. Acronis has a well established name and reputation. When I started using it back in 2009, I used it as a free/eval product and because it worked so well then, I decided to purchase it. I have purchased an upgrade every so many years.
I have never had an issue with their software and therefore have never had to reach out to their support for anything. I have however used their online help to answer questions about functionality. I found no issues getting the information I was looking for. It seemed that if their own support didn't have the answer, there was a user on their forums who did.
Do you think Acronis Cyber Protect Home Office delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Acronis Cyber Protect Home Office's feature set?
Did Acronis Cyber Protect Home Office live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Acronis Cyber Protect Home Office go as expected?
Would you buy Acronis Cyber Protect Home Office again?
Software is well suited in general for its cloning and imaging abilities. I prefer it over any other product of the same function. I will gladly pay for something that actually does what it advertises over a similar free product. I wish their software had some disk repair features to use in coordination with their cloning features to help correct issues and make cloning go smoother and more reliably.