Overall Satisfaction with ActiveCampaign
At Worship Sound Guy, we use ActiveCampaign to manage all of our sales email campaigns and to facilitate customer engagement via email. ActiveCampaign allows us to custom-tailor a customer journey that’s engaging and provides value to each individual on our email list. The automation functions in particular are crucial to operating our business successfully.
- Creating automations and customer journeys easily.
- Designing great looking emails.
- Allowing for custom follow-up sequences based on our front-end sales platform.
- The UI can be a little clunky at times.
- A fully featured mobile app (or at least mobile compatibility for the website) would be amazing.
- It’s been a bit disappointing to see that a few basic features (that are available on other ESP’s basic plans) are not available on ActiveCampaign’s Lite plan.
ActiveCampaign is SO much better. We started with Mailchimp and hit its limitations so quickly. We then moved to ConvertKit and while it was significantly better, it didn’t have the ability to really customize a contact’s journey. Finally, we moved to ActiveCampaign and immediately went “THIS is what we’ve been looking for!”
Do you think ActiveCampaign delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with ActiveCampaign's feature set?
Did ActiveCampaign live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of ActiveCampaign go as expected?
Would you buy ActiveCampaign again?
ActiveCampaign is a great choice for any business that needs to communicate to a customer base quickly, efficiently, and in a way that’s customizable. ActiveCampaign is easy to understand and implement which makes it great for almost any use case. I’ve recommended it to several other people who’ve loved it.