Adobe Acrobat DC great for document control
June 17, 2022

Adobe Acrobat DC great for document control

Overall Satisfaction with Adobe Acrobat DC

We work with a few different partner companies that provide forms for our clients and their customers. Those forms always come to us in PDF form and need to be converted to Microsoft Word documents so that they can be edited and customized for our clients. We use Adobe Acrobat DC to complete that action for us.

Pros

• Create fillable forms
  • Edit PDF documents
  • Export PDF documents into other formats

Cons

• Sometimes the conversion of PDF to different formats turns out blurry
  • Creating fillable form fields
  • Combining multiple PDFs into one document
  • Editing exisiting PDF
  • Exporting a PDF to another document format
  • It has saved time and effort by having document conversion so we don't have to re-create a document from scratch
It isn't as user-friendly on a mobile device as it is on desktop and laptop computers. This could be more of a user problem than it is an issue with the software which is why I still give it a good rating. I have the most problems on my phone, not so much with my tablet. My phone and tablet are also Apple products and I don't have any issues when using them on my PCs.
Not applicable because I haven't evaluated any other products like Adobe Acrobat DC.

Do you think Adobe Acrobat delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with Adobe Acrobat's feature set?

Did Adobe Acrobat live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Adobe Acrobat go as expected?

Would you buy Adobe Acrobat again?

My favorite use of Adobe Acrobat DC is taking a document that I don't want to be altered and converting it to PDF. I also like to take multiple PDFs and combine them into a single document. On top of this, being able to add a blank page to help with double-sided printing and maintain page counts.

Comments