User Review: "Adobe Connect forefront of webinar"https://www.trustradius.com/web-conferencingAdobe ConnectUnspecified7.52831012014-02-06T22:07:55.320Z
Overall Satisfaction with Adobe Connect
Adobe Connect is mostly used for the online courses and any online workshops that the department offers. It addresses being able to reach a larger audience, as well as a recording function that allows those who missed the initial presentation to watch/observe it.
- Adobe Connect is typically easy to load up and use. Rarely are there complaints about being able to access Adobe Connect.
- Adobe Connect has a good recording functionality - the quality is pretty good.
- I like that Adobe Connect is easily accessible with a mobile device.
- The course reporting and ability to access engagement is one of the best developed that I have ever seen.
- I would like to see a better option to preload polling and able to conduct that throughout the presentation.
- It would be nice for the viewers of the recording to be able to submit their name, contact and also a way for the presenter to see if the recording was watched in its complete capacity (or how long the viewer actually sat through the recording).
- A cheaper version for nonprofit entities would also be appreciated!
- Better customer service with students and alumni as it allows another form of communication
- Another way of reaching out to students
- Being able to access various audiences that cannot be there in person
I usually ask about how many people are allowed in a session, how secure is the setup, is there additional setup (downloading of the product) or does this stream seamlessly on the computer, ability to preload presentations, screenshots, polling, etc, ability to mute the audience or communicate with the audience (you usually have at least one person who puts their phone on hold and you listen to elevator music) whether it be through the presentation or messaging.
Using Adobe Connect
I give Adobe Connect an 8 because there have been prior issues with connection and recording in the past, but Adobe customer service has been very on top of things and were able to remedy the situation, but after the fact. Otherwise, it's a good service and should be taken advantage of.