Adobe Connect Reviews

Erik Crawford | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 30, 2015

Adobe Connect - The Luxury Car of Collaboration Tools

Likelihood to Renew

Adobe Connect provides everything I need from a collaboration tool. Once you've had high speed internet or HD television or driven a luxury car, it's very difficult to go back to what you were using before. That's how I feel about Adobe Connect, it's the luxury car with all of the bells and whistles and moving to another product that doesn't have all of the features I've become accustomed to would be extremely frustrating.
Read Erik Crawford's full review
Julie Lawrence | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 19, 2015

Connect with Adobe

Likelihood to Renew

Adobe Connect has been instrumental in developing stronger connections in our classrooms (virtually and residentially), to our faculty across all campuses, and to all departments. It provides leadership the ability to share real-time information, documents, visions and plans and problem solve as a team. It allows all parties the opportunity to work together making connections in a virtual world.
Read Julie Lawrence's full review
Todd DiBrito | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 12, 2014

Adobe- You cannot go wrong!

Likelihood to Renew

I give it a 9 out of 10 because of the ease of use and multiple ways to engage your audience. I do not like the fact that when I am looking to include graphics and art to my presentations it take a lot of time to convert them over to object for display. The archive functionality and editing with recordings is a great feature as well.
Read Todd DiBrito's full review
Brendan Shields | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 04, 2014

Adobe Connect - A highly customizable and robust platform for live online events

Likelihood to Renew

I have for the most part been very pleased with Adobe Connect. It would be much more difficult to deliver our training on a different platform. Like most Adobe products, it has many advanced features, sets the bar high, and is easy to use.
Read Brendan Shields's full review
Julie Wuebker | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 26, 2014

Adobe Connect for Education and Training

Likelihood to Renew

I believe it to offer a wide all the features that an organization needs to track and manage in regards organizational training and education. It also has the right features that support instructional design and instructional strategies. Through good design, the rich interactive features (video/audio/chat) improve the student and employee learning experience considerably.
Read Julie Wuebker's full review
Sean McCarty | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 10, 2014

Using Adobe Connect for Enterprise-Wide Training

Likelihood to Renew

Given our recent success with Adobe Connect in deploying enterprise-wide training solutions and our subsequent investment in on-boarding designers and facilitators to deploy additional projects using it, I can see no reason we would not renew or change to another provider at this time. While Adobe Connect is a sophisticated solution, the learning curve is not nearly as steep comparable to other products, which has helped us quickly expand our use of it across the company.
Read Sean McCarty's full review
Maximus Mednick | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 01, 2014

Connect with your students with AdobeConnect!

Likelihood to Renew

Beyond all the aforementioned reasons, there's just no other product out there that stacks up against the mature AC solution. We have a fantastic relationship with our AC reseller, who also provides us a great telephony solution in the bundle. Beyond the features, the post-sale support can be a critical factor in successful enterprise-adoption; make sure that your reseller can provide formal AC training to your people, and has a help-desk team well-versed in the product.
Read Maximus Mednick's full review
Michael Smith | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 31, 2014

Abobe Connect - Simple, yet powerful!

Likelihood to Renew

We loved the product so much, we have purchased several licenses of our own to host on our own. This offered up the ability to let OUR clients enjoy the benefits of this platform and to continue to offer this service to them. The technology is easy to set up and I wouldn't go any other way.
Read Michael Smith's full review
Ellie Kemmeter | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 31, 2014

Adobe Connect meets needs, but lacks reliability

Likelihood to Renew

The only reason I would see us renewing our contract is once again pricing, but also fear of switching. We cannot be certain that we won't encounter the same reliability, communication, and complexity issues we've experiences with the Adobe Connect software. I think this holds us back from switching, but ultimately, because of the vast and varied problems we've experienced with the platform, I do not believe we should or will renew our contract with Adobe Connect.
Read Ellie Kemmeter's full review
Maria Shumilova, CIA, CFE, CICA | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 08, 2014

Great for educational and training presentations

Likelihood to Renew

Adobe Connect is a required tool used by my school so I will continue to use it while I am getting my education. Since it is easy to navigate, I would recommend it to my colleagues who try to develop in-house training programs or who work in multiple locations around the globe.
Read Maria Shumilova, CIA, CFE, CICA's full review
EJ Fromer | TrustRadius Reviewer

I like Adobe Connect, I'd bet you will too

Likelihood to Renew

I'd keep using this product as long as I am able. It works nicely, and does the things I ask of it. When I or my end users have issues they tend to be easily addressed. And if I need support the premium upgrade is worth every penny. At the end of the day, its easier to administrate, easier to host meetings, and easier to attend a meeting then any other title I've worked with.
Read EJ Fromer's full review
March 10, 2015

Adobe Connect forefront of webinar

Likelihood to Renew

I give Adobe Connect an 8 because there have been prior issues with connection and recording in the past, but Adobe customer service has been very on top of things and were able to remedy the situation, but after the fact. Otherwise, it's a good service and should be taken advantage of.
February 20, 2014

Adobe Connect: what "grown ups" choose

Likelihood to Renew

The longer you use Adobe Connect, the longer you are likely to use it. Because you can build more and more resources over time, creating rooms that you re-use, recorded content you can repurpose, and tools that form the basis of ever increasing productivity, the more you use Connect, the more productive you become. Unlike competing products where, with every meeting you essentially start over -- setting up your resources for each meeting -- in my Connect rooms, I have highly tuned tools to accomplish my knowledge transfer goals. When I want to conduct another session - I send a link out to the appropriate room and instantly we are all focusing on getting a job done together. This ability of Adobe Connect to make you productive at an ever quickening rate is a competitive advantage.
February 10, 2014

Adobe Connect connects us to our members in new and better ways

Likelihood to Renew

While we are always open to an alternative that meets our needs, we plan to stick with Adobe Connect for the foreseeable future. The product continues to evolve as Adobe rolls out new versions and updates on a fairly frequent basis, and as a hosted customer we receive those updates automatically.
February 07, 2014

Adobe Connect for Collaboration

Likelihood to Renew

I think Adobe Connect is a great collaboration and meeting software but in our industry it is key to be able to share models and mock ups in real time, we found that our more robust programs caused Adobe Connect meetings and tools to lag. Overall though it is a great, easy to use collaboration platform.
February 03, 2014

Adobe Connect - Best in the Biz

Likelihood to Renew

I'm use to it and do not want to change. I think that overtime if the product improves the screen resolutions, it would be perfect.

Thoughts on Adobe Connect

Likelihood to Renew

Proven to be sustainable, reliable.

I don't make the renewal decisions, but would recommend that we keep the platform compared to the options I have seen/experienced.

High quality audio (35)
High quality video (34)
Low bandwidth requirements (29)
Mobile support (22)
Desktop sharing (35)
Whiteboards (27)
Calendar integration (19)
Meeting initiation (30)
Integrates with social media (15)
6.0
Record meetings / events (32)
Slideshows (25)
Live chat (36)
Audience polling (29)
Q&A (26)
User authentication (29)
Participant roles & permissions (32)
Confidential attendee list (22)

About Adobe Connect

Adobe Connect is a web conferencing platform that provides standard features like video, audio, screen-sharing, polls, chat, Q&A, and document transfers, as well as the ability for users to create presentations, online training materials, and learning modules.

The product is entirely Adobe Flash-based and has several add-ons for customizing its software to suit each users’ unique needs. Some extensions that are available include, but are not limited to, Closed Captioning support, Word Cloud (for visualizing live discussions), and MP3 player for adding music to users’ meeting rooms.

Users can create or style their own meeting room layouts which can be saved. They can also add multiple chat pods, polls, quizzes, simulations, breakout rooms, HD video, and games to make meetings and online conferencing more interactive. Additionally, Adobe Connect allows for presenters and hosts to utilize a “virtual backstage” to chat and collaborate outside of the main meeting or conference. It also allows for users to go into a “preparation mode” to make adjustments right before or during a session.

Pricing for Adobe Connect Meetings ranges from $50/mo up to $370/mo. Additional webinar capabilities through Adobe Connect Webinar ranges $140/mo to $580/mo, from a webinar with 100 participants to one with up to 1000 participants.

Adobe Connect Competitors